Swimming is an interesting and enjoyable activity for those who love swimming, that is. Owning a swimming pool can then be the greatest milestone in your leisure life. You live like a lord or the king of Morocco! The downside of this is that you will have to part with some maintenance costs. Painful?
Nothing good comes with empty pockets. Swimming pools are tedious to maintain. They are filled with silt, leaves, debris scum, not to forget the chemical impurities! All these require monitoring and kept in order at all the time. That’s why, having a pool is easy, but maintaining it is not a walkover.
Without the right equipment, it would appear you will for sure develop stomach ulcers. Today, am I introducing you to a pool friend who will help you monitor and keep your pool sparkling clean all day.
Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus. This is your partner and helper in cleaning your pool. Though it has a higher price tag, you will not regret having it as your asset.
Within a span of two hours, your 50 feet’ walls, plus the floor of your pool, will be clean. See! Saves your time. So, if you offer swimming lessons or have other customers, you will not keep them waiting for long.
- Sit back and relax while the Dolphin Nautilus CC robotic vacuum cleans the pool for you. Ideal for small swimming pools, above or in-ground up to 33 feet. This easy to use, compact cleaner will have your pool ready for splashing fun in just 2 hours
- Efficiency is key when it comes to pool cleaning. Unlike suction and pressure cleaners, Dolphins are 8x more energy efficient and do not rely on your pool pump or filter to get the job done. Ditch the pumps and hose and save energy with every pool cleaning.
- Dolphin does all the hard work for you. Agile and efficient, the Nautilus CC was designed to clean your pool, effortlessly. With superior scrubbing and filtering capabilities, you can relax knowing your pool’s floor and walls are left exceptionally clean.
- Clean your pool with the touch of a button. Schedule the Nautilus CC to automatically clean your swimming pool each week using 3 settings- every day, every other day, or every 3rd day.
- With more than 35 years of cleaning the world’s residential swimming pools, Dolphins provide pool owners with a hassle-free cleaning solution of unmatched performance and longevity. Get back to what really matters; spending time with family and friends.
- Has sturdy suction
- Has an excellent pulling power
- Cleaning it is easy
- Has a good pool coverage
- Cartridges can easily
- It is affordable
- It is fast
- It does not clean the waterline
- It is expensive
- Comes with a 60- foot cord
- Can clean pools of up to 50 feet
- Has double scrubbing brushes
- Huge top-load filter cartridges
- Superfine filters are included
Why Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus is Outstanding
Its Navigation Power
Having Clever-Clean technology, Dolphin Plus learns the locations of various obstacles like the staircase and ladders. It learns where all these obstacles are positioned within a short time, and it starts avoiding them.
However, this may take some time for it to learn where these obstacles are located. It navigates smartly along the walls and floor, even-though, it is not specifically designed to clean the waterline.
Double Layers for Excellent Filtration
Various poor pool cleaners leave debris deposits in the bag without separating the small from the large ones. This will translate to a cleaning headache, especially if you are the type that does not want to clean a lot.
Dolphin Nautilus CC comes with dual filter layers. The large particles are caught by one filter, and the other filter bars the small ones. This technique gives you some smiling time when cleaning. This design makes Dolphin CC plus works fast and efficiently.
The Swivel Cable
This is also another great feature accompanying the Dolphin CC Plus. The machine rotates along with the cable to keep it from being tangled. A buoy that keeps floating on water prevents tangling by keeping it lifted over the water.
Most pool owners complain of cord tangling, with Dolphin CC Plus, your problem is sorted out forever. Avery welcoming feature.
Packed with Active Scrubbing Brushes
These are designed to scrub twice as fast as the pool cleaner is moving. It works quickly to remove dirt and move it back to the water intake under the unit. The big and small debris and tackled between the big blades and small wire mesh-patterns.
The good thing about these brushes is that they are easily replaceable. Mostly, they tear and wear within a year, but the texture of your floor influences this. For tougher floors, you may replace it before a year’s end.
Releases Water easily for Portability
Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus evacuates its water even before you start getting it out. This makes the task much easier for you. This increases its Portability around the pool, thus solving your headache again.
- Polaris 280 Review: Expert Review
- Polaris 360 Vs Polaris 280
- Aquabot X4 Reviews
- Hayward 500 Aquabug Suction Above-Ground Pool Cleaner Review
Frequently Asked Questions
#1. How good is the warranty that accompanies Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus?
This model comes with a warranty of one year.
#2. What Varieties of Debris Can this Model take?
The CC Plus model can handle both tiny and large debris. This is because it has up to four filters that make this possible.
#3. Does this Model Need an Attachment to the Pool’s Circulation System?
No, it doesn’t.
What do Other Users say About Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus?
Most customers are so far happy with the CC Plus in several areas. For instance, how easy it is to remove the filters and clean them. Some also claimed that it saves some budget on electricity bills; by switching off the pool pump while the CC Plus performs its task.
Another plus of the model is its climbing ability. It is interesting how it climbs the walls of the pool fantastically.
Others still mentioned that it even cleans the steps and even the waterline! Its ability not to stick on the raised drains is also commendable. Lastly, its lightweight also made some people happy with it, making it easy to drop in water and take it out.
Some were somehow not much convinced with the model, especially those with large pools. They claimed that one was required to operate it for about 2-3 cycles to achieve proper cleaning.
If this model came with a remote control or have an App on the phone, some people’s desires would be met. A few also noted that it did not clean the waterline and also the steps.
From the praises stretched out by the users, it is evident that Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus is a perfect cleaning robot. Many people have liked it for its excellent performance. For an outstanding pool cleaning task, CC Plus then will always remain your best comrade. If only the minus comments were critically addressed, this could be the top-rated product.