A pocket knife is such an essential tool today that you need for just about everything. The best thing about pocket knives is that they come in a wide range. They cut across tactful, hunting, fishing, travel, folding, and EDC pocket knives.
Additionally, you will find that some pocket knives combine two or more styles, as mentioned above. Whatever your taste, there are a couple of factors you should always consider.
5 Best Pocket Knife Made in Usa: Editor Picks
||Kershaw Link Folding Pocket Knife, Gray Blackwash,...||$91.49||Buy on Amazon|
||CASE XX WR Pocket Knife Navy Blue Jigged Bone...||$66.99||Buy on Amazon|
||Buck Knives 0284BKS-B 0284BKS BANTAM Folding...||$17.99||Buy on Amazon|
||Kershaw Scallion, Olive Drab Pocket Knife...||$45.91||Buy on Amazon|
||Gerber US1 Pocket Knife [31-003040] Grey||$30.00||Buy on Amazon|
Technology has gone a long way in helping manufacturers produce quality knives. Some brands like Bench made go as far as giving you a lifetime warranty on the same. Most of all, select a pocket knife that best meets your taste and preferences.
Keenly study the features and make use of online pocket knife reviews. Also, work on a budget and make use of user guides. Key factors include cost, features, effectiveness, portability, and durability. With these in mind, you will get the best from the leading brands in the industry.
Best Pocket Knife Made in USA Reviews:
1. Kershaw Blur, Olive/Black Pocket Knife?
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening makes for easy one-handed safe opening with thumbstud
- Reversible pocketclip allows for carry tip up or tip down on the right side using pre-drilled holes
- Knife blade held in place with a secure liner lock, giving the knife a slim, sleek and stylish design while keeping the blade secure and the user safe
- Trac-Tec inserts give quality grip and offers easy carry in all environments, including wet and marine conditions
- Great EDC knife for anyone in need a reliable knife, including hunters, fishers, outdoorsmen, and users who enjoy fishing, hunting, hiking, biking, carving, camping and more
Your search for an EDC knife pocket knife has come to an end thanks to Kershaw Blur. This manufacturer incorporates the latest technologies to bring you the perfect pocket knife.
The olive handle and recurved blade are just among the many features that render this brand perfect for a day to day life pocket-knife. If you are looking for the ideal outdoors pocket knife, this Keshar Blur sate of art knife will deliver. Here is why this is the best EDC pocket knife.
- An easy to use pocket clip; has reversible pocket clip giving you tow options. Clip your pocket knife tip-up or top-down depending on the position that you prefer.
- Portable; has a total shipping weight of 4.8 oz hence easy to carry anywhere.
- Perfect for the outdoors; the strength of the material, the unique features and high performance makes this the ideal outdoor knife. If you want to go camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, or more, this EDC knife will give you a great experience.
- Quality material; ideally, the knife is corrosion resistant. Its 14C28N high-performance steel guarantees edge stability.
- Durable and scratch-resistant handle; the handle of this knife consists of od durable material
- A secure locking system; the lock bar keeps the two steel blades secure such that it prevents closure by butting against the edge. It prevents injuries as a result.
- A convenient-handed flipper; makes it easy to use. You control the knife using the flipper.
2. Gerber Paraframe Mini Knife
- Lightweight open frame perfect for everyday carry
- Easy to clean, carry, and open
- Frame lock holds blade open and safely closes
- Sturdy pocket clip
- Full fine edge blade
If you haven’t tried the Gerber knife series, this is probably the most incredible small pocket knife you will ever come across. Many factors make the Gerber Para frame mini knife the best lightweight pocket knife. To begin with, it is lightweight and easy to open.? You also do not have to worry about cutting yourself while cleaning.
This pocket knife is easy to clean thanks to its frame-lock design. Of the eight Para frame series, the Gerber Para frame mini knife is the smallest making it ideal for use even when traveling. Among the key features are.
- Lightweight: weighs 1.4oz hence easily portable. The weight makes it an ideal everyday pocket knife
- Lock type pocket knife: unlike Lock back knives, the pocket clip and the locking mechanism of the knife are on the same side.
- Quality material: the knife is made of stainless steel, making it durable ad resistant to rust.
- Firm handle: the handle’s material is stainless steel
- Style: the fine edge that can be sharpened
- Pocket clip: sturdy and enables you to clip the knife into your pocket hence portable
Note that the blade is of high carbon stainless steel. The weight makes it portable. The size also makes it ideal for use by both youth and adults. However, note that California 65 Proposition states that the product may contain chemicals. These have adverse health effects as they can cause cancer and birth defects.
3. Smith & Wesson SWMP4LS 8.6in S.S.
- DIMENSIONS: 8.6 inch (21.8 cm) overall length with a blade length of 3.6 inches (9.1 cm) and a weight of 7.6 ounces
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable 4034 black oxide high carbon stainless steel with a black aluminum handle with rubber inlay
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient pocket clip, flipper/finger actuator and M.A.G.I.C. assisted opening making it ideal for everyday carry
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the liner lock and safety lock
- BE PREPARED: Knife features glass break
Some of us love adventure and enjoy the outdoors more. Smith and Wesson understand just how important it is for adventurous people to have survival and tactful; knife.
For this reason, they put together the best technologies to produce the most convenient folding knife. The Smith & Wesson SWMP4LS 8.6in S.S. folding knife consists of top quality material and design making it durable and dependable for everyday use.
If you need a knife for rugged use, Smith & Wesson SWMP4LS guarantees you results year after year. Here is why this is the best folding pocket knife;
- Durable; the knife with high-quality material. The blade is made from high-carbon stainless steel making it long-lasting
- Portable; folding knife weighs 7.4 ounces hence ideal for carrying around for your day to day use
- Convenient; the knife’s design is secure. It has a liner lock, and a safety lock which prevents the blade from slipping out hence guarantees safety.
- Versatile; four features make this knife versatile and ideal for use both indoors and outdoors. Its safety lock, glass break, blade serration, thumb plate, and safety lock. All these make it easy for you to use the knife without hurting yourself.
- Has assisted opening technology
- Quality high-performance handle made of aluminum with a rubber inlay handle for comfort even while in use.
4. Benchmade – Mini Griptilian 556 EDC Manual Open Folding Knife
- BUILT TO PERFORM: Simplicity meets unmatched function, no matter the application; Ideal for pretty much everythin
- AMERICAN MADE CPM-S30V STAINLESS STEEL: Extremely well-balanced; superb edge qualities and rust resistance.
- THE GRIVORY HANDLE: Is fully ambidextrous, has a textured grip, and is molded from glass-filled nylon for superior durability.
- AXIS LOCKING MECHANISM: Ensures safety and a smooth open and easy close; Reversible clip; Lanyard hole for versatile carry options.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your k
The Bench made family is known for its diversity in the design of their pocket knives. When it comes to manual high-performing pocket knives, the mini Griptilian pocket knife takes the day.
The design of the 556 EDC makes it the best folding pocket knife; it is versatile and adaptable such as it is great for both indoors and outdoors. This American design has several unique features to boast of;
- Versatile; Benchmade produces versatile designs in terms of pocket knives. They cut across a plain edge/coated finish, a plain edge/satin finish, and a serrated edge/coated finish.
- Moreover, they also come in colors to suit the different tastes and preferences
- Resistant to corrosion; made of high-quality stainless steel that is corrosion-resistant
- High performance; is supported by the first-edge retention, handle and blade thickness
- Portable; has a shipping weight of 4.6 ounces
- Standard clip; reversible tip-up clip that can only rotate from left to right, and
- Locking blade; does not have a spring assist opening.
5. CRKT Drifter EDC Folding Pocket Knife
- Exceptional Grip: G10 handle provides exceptional grip in all conditions
- Enhanced Protection: Gray titanium nitride coating improves corrosion resistance
- Easy Opening: Thumb stud allows for fast opening with one hand
- Limited Lifetime Warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, see company site for details
Nothing makes getting something on your bucket list easier than getting the best price for it.? The Drifter series introduces the Drifter G10 pocket knife that can do more for you than you can imagine.
Apart from the fact that this knife is convenient, you can use it both at home and at work. Among the popular things, this knife can do effectively is engraving. The outer face guarantees you results. Here is why you should buy the CRKT Drifter EDC Folding Pocket Knife;
- Multifunctional; This Drifter EDC knife can be used at companies and businesses that deal with engraving and imprinting. It could be anything from trophies to slabs and other works of art. The material is built to last.
- Portable; the knife weighs 3.04 ounces hence easy to carry.
- Durable; high-quality material that renders it a high-performance pocket knife. The blade is made of a titanium nitride finish while the folder and interframes are stainless steel. It makes it resistant to corrosion hence durable.
- Effective; this knife will give you an easy time operating it. If you need a useful EDC knife, get yourself a Drifter G10 pocket knife.
- Affordable; the manufacturer takes into account the fact that a knife needs the latest technologies to function well. Drifter gives you that in addition to giving you high-quality products at affordable rates.
However, it is worth noting that this pocket knife’s clip is not reversible.
6. Buck Knives The 55 Folding Pocket Knife
- RAZOR SHARP CLIP POINT BLADE - 2-3/8" 420HC Steel Clip Blade has great edge retention and corrosion resistance. The Clip blade has a very sharp controllable point, and is good for piercing and slicing. Closed length 3-3/8" and 1. 9 oz.
- CLIP POINT VERSITILITY - The crescent tip makes the blade thinner with a sharper point. This shape provides good control for detail work and cutting in tight places. It is also well suited for intentional punctures like new holes in your belt, etc.
- HANDSOME HANDLE - Genuine ebony from Taylor Guitars and brass bolsters deliver a perfect combination of beauty and balance
- STRENGTH & SAFETY - Easy to open with a nail notch on the blade. The lock back mechanism locks the blade open for reliable strength and safety while you work
- CLASSIC & COMPACT for EVERYDAY CARRY - The 55 is a mini version of the renowned 110 Folding Hunter. This knife fits perfectly in your pocket for easy access and every day use
High-quality knives are the perfect description for Buck Knives. Their technologies and materials combine to produce timeless designs that are ideal for day to day use. How does a lifetime warranty sound?
Well, the new Buck Knife 55 folding knife comes with a lifetime warranty. Their state-of-the-art productions are of so much quality that you never have to worry about encountering a challenge or problem. Want to go on an adventure? Buck’s classic blades make this 55 folding knife the ideal hunting pocket knife of all times.
- Lifetime warranty; this alone should tell you that you will not need another folding pocket knife in a lifetime
- Portable; the knife has a total weight of 1.9 oz and a shipping weight of 0.6 ounces
- Pocket clip; fits perfectly in your pocket and making it ideal for carrying everyday
- Quality material; made from high-quality stainless steel
- Classic hunting blade; the edge has a sharp controllable point that is also resistant to corrosion. Can be used to pierce and to slice
- Unique handle; Walnut Handle with Brass Bolsters make it not only durable but also gives it aesthetic value
- Versatile; design and features make it ideal for use outdoors and indoors
7. SOG EDC Knife – Flash II Folding Knife
- QUICK OPEN EVERYDAY CARRY KNIFE: The SOG Flash II drop point folding knife serves as a daily carry knife with Assisted Opening tech; these folding knives measure 4.5 inches in closed length; model number: TFSA98-CP
- FOLDER KNIFE W/ GRN HANDLE: A 3.5 inch stainless steel partially serrated pocket knife blade makes this folding knife versatile; fast open knife is lightweight at 3.1 ounces with a glass-reinforced nylon grip
- ONE HAND OPEN FAST OPEN KNIFE WITH PISTON LOCK: One of the most reliable fast blade knife systems ever; these EDC knives open single-handed, while Piston Lock secures the blade
- BLACK AUS-8 SERRATED EDGE POCKET KNIFE: Quick release knife is scratch- and peel-resistant with Black Titanium Nitrade (TiNi) coating; this fast clip knife and everyday carry knife carries concealed and easy with reversible, low-carry pocket knife clip
- SOG KNIVES FOR LIFE: Take care of your EDC folding knife and we’ll take care of you; SOG every day carry knives are built to last, and we consider all repair and replacement requests
There is pride in having a knife whose characteristics are a little bit out of the ordinary. The Flash II 3.5″ Knife has unique features that will make you want to own it. Incorporating the latest technologies and designs, this folding knife gives you an incredible time using it.
The all assisted pocket knife has a reversible low carry, something you have probably not seen on the market yet. SODs commitment to deliver quality knives for you can only manifest itself in this particular pair of a knife.
- One hand piston lock; has a piston lock that secures the blade. Its blade knife system’s design is easy to use, and you can open it with one hand
- Portable; has a total weight of 3.04 ounces and dimensions of 8 x 1.4 x 0.7 inches
- Serrated edge; a serrated edge guarantees clean edge cuts. The serrated edge also has a Black Titanium Nitride (TiNi) coating and is scratch and peel resistant.
- Quick to open and easy to use; the folding knife incorporates opening technology that makes it easy for you to open and use
- Versatile; has a glass reinforcement that makes it durable
- Durable; techniques and materials used to make both the blade, handle and outer face
8. Spyderco Tenacious Folding Knife
- GAME CHANGER - Being tenacious means you are persistent and cohesive. It's being tough and tireless in achieving your best performance; all worthy descriptive words for a hard-use knife
- SUPERIOR BLADE STEEL - The 3.39" 8Cr13MoV stainless blade is coated in a non-reflective black coating and ground-flat from spine to cutting-edge for non-stop cutting.
- A SECURE GRIP - It has a black G-10 laminate handle, ergonomically milled with prolonged fatigue-free cutting in mind.
- EASY-TO-USE - The blade
- POCKET-FRIENDLY - The Tenacious includes a Walker LinerLock and a 4-way pocket clip lets the folder be set in a variety of carry and draw positions: Tip-up/tip-down left-hand/right-hand.
Tenacity is the ideal description of this particular knife. The G-10 Combination Edge Black Blade knife as the perfect cutting edge. The manufacturer has infused the latest technology that makes the knife perfect for tough tasks. It does not matter if you are looking for a robust outdoor pocket knife or something portable to take on your adventures.
This pocket knife’s features enable you to use it even while performing small tasks. The pivots and screws are skillfully fit to allow you to foster excellence. If you are looking for an EDC knife, here is why you need to consider this knife.
- Portable; the knife has a weighs four ouches with dimensions of 6 x 1 x 1 inch
- Durable; the handle has steel liners (skeletonized) that make it rigid hence
- Versatile; it is a combination edge. The knife is partially SpiderEdge and partially PlainEdge. The combination edge is shaped like a life-giving it additional aesthetic value
- High-performance; the blade is partially serrated, giving it a sharp cutting edge.
- Quality material; the blade material is stainless steel
- Easy to open and use; the knife has a Spyderco Round Hole that makes it easy for opening the blade
9. Sanrenmu New 7010 8CR14Mov Blade Steel Handle Outdoor Camping Survival Hunting Utility Knife?
- Model number: 7010LUC-SA , Lock mechanism: Liner lock
- Total length: 165mm/ 6.50in , Blade length : 69.6mm / 2.74 in
- Blade material: updater from 8CR14Mov to 12C27 , Blade thickness: 2.5mm / 0.10 in
- Handle material: 3Cr13, Handle thickness: 12.87mm / 0.51 in
- Item weight: 90g / 0.20 lb
If you love camping as much as I do, then there is a great pocket knife for you. The Sanrenmu New 7010 8CR14Mov Blade Steel Handle pocket knife perfect for the outdoors and camping.
It is an ideal survival and hunting knife that can take you through your day to day adventures. What is more, Sanrenmu gives you this knife at the most affordable price.
- Portable; is lightweight hence an ideal pocket knife for the outdoors and adventures. The knife weighs 90g / 3.17oz
- Affordable; this is the most affordable pocket knife you will ever come across. If you are working on a budget, Sanrenmu has your back. Also, the price is not a problem.
- High-performance; the knife is efficient. The price should only encourage you. The manufacturer goes the extra mile to produce a quality pocket knife for the adventurous person
- Versatile; everything about this pocket knife is unique. It is adaptable to different environments and is ideal for the outdoors. It is simply the type of knife that you will need every time you go camping, survival, hunting, and fishing
- Sharp blade; you never have to worry about constant sharpening
- Has a liner lock mechanism; hence easy to open and use. Prevents you from hurting your fingers when opening the knife
- Durable; it is of high-quality stainless steel.
10. Case 133 Amber Bone PCH Seed Jig Mini CopperLock?
- Blades: One-Hand Opening Clip
- Blades: One-Hand Opening Clip
- Length: 4 1/4 Inches Closed
- Great everyday pocket knife for projects around the house, the outdoors, and hunting
- Made In Bradford, PA. USA
Mini knives are what many people desire to have in their day to day lives. W.R. case never disappoints when it comes to CopperLock knives. Coming in a variety of colors, you have the freedom to choose one according to your taste and preference. Right from the outer face, this mini CopperLock knife is pure quality.
The locking mechanism, sharp, high-performance blade, and vanadium folding blades render it a state of the art pocket knife. The bone and synthetic not only add beauty to the knife but also contribute to making the knife rigid and durable.
- Clip blade; flexibility is one of the things that make items effective. The Case 133 Mini CopperlLock knife has a clip blade that makes it a multi-purpose knife.
- Easy to use locking mechanism; the CopperLocks of this knife has a tumbler that is partially visible. The Lockback mechanism also enables you to open and close the knife using one hand.
- Easy to clean; the manufacturer has produced a knife and given detailed instructions on how to use it. You only need to wipe a small drop of oil down the parts that you want to lean; handles, joints, and blade
- Fully locking blade; makes it effective
- Durable; made from high-quality materials. A lifetime warranty only shows you how this goes.
- Quality material; the blade is of Tru-sharp stainless steel.
- High-performance blade; made from quality material and also designed to resist corrosion
The knife comes with a lifetime warranty. Therefore, quality is guaranteed. It is worth noting that you can get this knife in two sizes; small and medium.
11. Spyderco Delica 4 Flat Ground Folding Knife?
- WIDE SPECTRUM OF HANDLE COLORS - The Delica 4 now offers new vibrant tones including blue, green, brown, gray, orange, zome green, black and purple.
- SUPERIOR BLADE STEEL - The blades are full flat-ground VG-10 Steel with a thinner highly refined cutting edge and a larger 13mm opening hole.
- ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT - Inside the handle are dual skeletonized stainless steel liners which strengthen the knife without additional weight and double as an anchor for external and internal components to attach through generating more sturdiness.
- ERGONOMIC - Added to the blade's spine is slip resistant jimping. Phosphor bronze washers smooth out the open/close action and the clip is upgraded to a four-way tip-up, tip-down, left-or right-handed clip.
- A SECURE GRIP - Molded onto the FRN handle's surface is Bi-Directional Texturing for slip-free tactile traction. It provides resistance to slipping in the hand.
Spyderco is known or producing high-quality knives cutting across Endura and Delica. If you haven’t used these yet, you should probably get information about the same, and you will never shop for another brand.
They are simply a work in progress, and they always aim at giving the best.? Spyderco also goes the extra mile to add life and color to your pocket knife. Forget about the primary flat colors that you know. The Spyderco Delica 4 Flat Ground Folding Knife’s handle comes in a wide range of colors.
- Screw construction; cleaning and adjusting
- Portable; the knife has a total shopping weight of 3.2 ounces. It is suitable for use both indoors and outdoors.
- Versatile; Spyderco goes out of their way to meet customer needs. The specifications which include an overall length of 7.15 inches and a closed length of 4.35 inches make it versatile. Also, its upgraded clip enables you to operate and use it with either of your hands.
- Durable; everything made of quality is permanent. This folding knife has a handle with stainless steel liners inside. These make the grip strong, durable, and steady.
- Fiberglass reinforced handles; make up sturdy knife handles. Fiberglass is glass fiber mixed with a polymer to strengthen the performance of a knife. It makes it steady even when using it.
- High-performance blade; the knife has a spine blade that is also slip-resistant. Note that the edge is Plainedge. A Plainedge is sharpened and does not have serrations. The flat blade is also thinner and more refined which increases efficiency when cutting
- An upgraded clip; left-handed, right-handed, and four-way tip-up, tip-down
- Bi-Directional texturing; for slip-free traction. It makes it one of the best folding pocket knife
12. SOG Folding Pocket Knife Aegis EDC Tactical Knife
- 3.5 INCH AUS-8 STAINLESS STEEL TANTO KNIFE: The Aegis Tanto partially serrated knife serves well as an EDC knife, hunting knife, camping knife and rescue knife; measures 4.75 inches in closed length with model number: AE04-CP
- 3.1 OUNCES W/ GRN HANDLE: Glass-reinforced nylon offers great EDC assisted opening pocket knife grip; a nearly indestructible tactical knife handle for this type of ergonomic folding knife or flip knife
- SOG ASSISTED TECH (S.A.T.) AND PISTON LOCK: One of the fastest assisted opening knife ever; assisted opening pocket knife opens single-handed, and Piston Lock secures the blade, a great EDC rescue knife
- HARDCASED BLACK TITANIUM NITRIDE (TINI) COATING: A scratch and peel-resistant partially serrated Tanto blade pocket knife for men or women that looks as tough as it is; a sleek black folding knife
- SOG CARE: SOG knives and tools are built to last but may require initial tuning adjustments along with regular cleaning, lubrication and sharpening; we consider all repair and replacement requests
Aegis means shield. Never struggle to get a state of the art performance knife ideal for the outdoors. Aegis integrates SOG Assisted technology to bring you the best folding knife on the market.
Aegis raises the bar higher by ensuring that all the knives are made from high-quality stainless steel. The safety lock and reversible clip are some of the characteristic features that every modern pocket knife should possess.
It does not matter if you are looking for a pocket knife to go hunting, camping, hiking, or fishing. The SOG folding pocket knife Aegis is a modern EDC and the most efficient tactful pocket knife that you will ever have.
- Portable; the SOG folding pocket knife weighs 3.04 ounces with dimensions of 8.2 x 1.3 x 0.6 inches
- Super effective blade; the SOG tactful knife features a serrated blade that guarantees clean edge cuts. It also has a clip that eases the cutting or piercing process since it is closer to the center of the knife
- High-quality material; the outer face and interface of this folding knife are incredible. The knife is coated with black titanium nitride. Also, note that it is of from high-quality stainless steel. The manufacturing process involves a cryogenic heat treatment where the steel is temperatures of -300F. it is then put to room temperature where it hardens and increases its edge retention capability
- Efficient blade; the knife features a string blade with spine thickness hence strong and durable
- Durable; the high-quality material and design make it sturdy and effective
- One-hand open; the blade has a combination of a piston lock and a safety lock that enables you to operate it with one hand efficiently
13. Benchmade – Adamas 275 Knife
- HIGH-QUALITY: The D2 stainless steel blade holds an edge exceptionally well. The G10 handle is durable and stable enough for a wide range of temperatures, making it ideal for tactical use.
- WELL-DESIGNED: Benchmade's AXIS lock is exceptionally strong and fully ambidextrous. The Adamas 275 is a manual knife that can be opened and closed single-handedly.
- COMFORTABLE: The 275 is rugged yet comfortable to hold and use. The reversible pocket clip and Cordura sheath offer ultimate accessibility.
- VERSATILE: The Adamas 275's drop-point, utility blade style serves well for a variety of tasks. It's one of Benchmade's top picks for versatile, tactical knives.
- SERVICES AND BENEFITS: For information and terms regarding Benchmade's Limited Warranty and LifeSharp Service, please visit Benchmade's website.
There is something about Benchmade that makes it mu ultimate brand for pocket knives. The fact that they give you a lifetime warranty means they give you the very best. The Adamas folding knife is just one of the many products that Benchmade continues to produce in their commitment to make you the best knives in the world.
Despite being designed for tactical use, the Adamas 275 Knife is perfect for outdoor activities. Tactful knives make any hunting, camping, and survival adventure worthwhile. Also, note that the knife consists of a malice clip and a sheath. Watch out for a nylon case as you can attach it to your belt.
- Portable; has a total shipping weight of 12 ounces
- Durable; the Benchmade Adamas knife’s blade is of high-quality stainless steel. It makes it endure a wide range of temperatures. The strength of the material makes it durable and effective
- Versatile; as already mentioned, Benchmade produced a knife that can be used for a wide range of activities. whether you are traveling, are outdoors, indoors or are working at a construction site, this tactful knife guarantees you results
- Lifetime warranty; when you believe in yourself and your products, you give people a lifetime opportunity to get the very best. This is the best part of using this knife. You can always contact the manufacturer and customer support
- Easy to open and use; the 275 knife is easy to open and use using one hand as it is a manual knife
- Secure and comfortable; the knife comes with a sheath for easy accessibility
- Reversible pocket clip; makes it easy to use and carry along.
14. Benchmade – North Fork 15031-2 Knife
- HIGH-QUALITY: The CPM-S30V stainless steel blade is extremely well-balanced, offering superb edge qualities and rust resistance. The G10 handle is durable, impervious to moisture, and stable under extreme temperatures.
- WELL-DESIGNED: Benchmade's AXIS lock is exceptionally strong and fully ambidextrous. The North Fork 15031-1 is a manual knife that can be opened and closed single-handedly.
- COMFORTABLE: The 15031-1's lightweight design and textured handle make it comfortable to hold, use, and take anywhere. The reversible pocket clip offers ultimate accessibility.
- MADE FOR HUNTING: The North Fork 15031-1's drop-point, recurved blade is ideal for assisting with processing duties. It's designed specifically for hunting purposes.
Make your hunting experiences the very best by taking advantage of Benchmade’s quality North Nork 15031-2 knife. As already mentioned, Benchmade has earned itself a name on the market thanks to the fantastic work they do when it comes to producing the best knives.
Spending time in the outdoor is one of the best ways to unwind. That is why the craft the best materials and technologies to make you a hunting pocket knife that is worthwhile. With a drop-point blade, a compact axis, and a stabilized wood handle, this knife is designed to give the best outdoor and hunting experience. Here is why you need to purchase this pocket knife.
- Recurved blade; the knife comes with a recurved blade that enables you to use it easily on your processing works and duties, and the knife also comes with a fixed blade
- Portable; it has a shipping weight of 0.3 ounces with dimensions of 6.9 x 1 x 0.5 inches hence easy to carry
- Standard clip type; the knife has a reversible tip-up clip. The knife also has a lanyard hole making it easy to carry.
- Easy to open and use; the Benchmade North Fork folding pocket knife opens manually, and you can use it with one hand
- Versatile; despite being designed for hunting, this knife comes in handling on all processing activities as you may need it
- High-quality; the manufacturer only delivers the very best. The handle is wooden (Dymondwood) to ease use and also make it more efficient. The wooden handle is also resistant to the outdoor hardships hence made to last. The blade is made of high-quality stainless steel.
No manufacturer will give you a lifetime warranty on their products unless they are sure it is worth it. It is worth noting that you can get the knife sharpened by an authorized dealer at their store.
15. Case Black Trapperlock Pocket Knife with Cl
- Blades: Stainless Steel Clip And Pen Blades
- Length Closed: 3 3/8 Inches
- Great everyday pocket knife for projects around the house, the outdoors, and hunting
- Made In Bradford, PA. USA
- Manufacture's Limited Lifetime Warranty
I love Trapperlock knives because of the freedom that they give the user. To begin with, they produce the best quality knives that can be used both indoors and outdoors. Also, their knives usually come with a buying guide that shows and guides you on cleaning, sharpening, storing as well as taking care of the knife.
If you are yet to own a knife by the legendary Trapper, the Case Black Trapperock knife is everything you will ever need in a pocket knife. The knife also has an engraved thumb stud that gives you total control over the knife.
No matter the activity you need your knife for, this knife will serve you well on your day to day activities. Below are some reasons why this knife counts in pocket knife reviews.
- High-performance blade; the knife has one full-length blade with a crescent tip that gives a clean cutting edge. The blade is also resistant to corrosion
- Portable; has a total weight of 3.52 ounces with dimensions of 4.1 x 0.6 x 0.9 inches
- High-quality material; on the one hand, the blade is made from high-quality stainless steel that makes it effective.
- On the other hand, it has a jigged synthetic handle that provides comfort for the hand while in use
- Easy to open and use; it has a liner lock making the one-handed operation possible. Additionally, it has a thumb stud hence easy to use.
- Easy to maintain; you can sharpen your knife with a stone at a certain angle as stated in the buying guide. Also, you only need to use a drop of oil to clean your knife. The oil should be put at the joints of the knife
Buying Guide: Things To Consider Before Select Pocket Knife
You need to seek information whenever you are purchasing an item. Buying a pocket knife is no different in this case. There are several factors that you need to consider when looking up an ideal pocket knife.
To begin with, you need to have a list of features that you desire in your knife. After that, look for tips in stores as these will guide you in selecting the perfect item for you. Here are seven hacks to guide you through;
Portability is one of the most critical factors to consider when it comes to buying a pocket knife. The weight of the item is what makes it easy to take with you. The size is the other factor that goes hand in hand with the weight and helps to define what a pocket knife is.
You need to budget for your pocket knife. Then you can choose to either buy it directly from the manufacturer or a reliable store. The best thing about buying your pocket knife online is that you come across online coupons. You can always apply these and get discounts off on your pocket knife of choice.
Also, you get to compare the prices since different dealers have an estimate on the same items. Moreover, you get discounts of up to 50% off on the pocket knife of your choice. Amazon should always be your first stop.
These have everything to do with the interface, outer face, and the performance of your pocket knife. What type of material do you desire? What kind of blade do you prefer? How should your pocket knife open? It also has everything to do with color, alloys, handle, size, and technology used. Does it have a clip?
How many blades are there? Does the knife you want to come in colors? Do you prefer something traditional, or are you a lover of the latest technologies? All these enable you to work out the features you desire in your knife and go for it.
Every buyer desires a pocket knife that is not only long-lasting but also durable. The material has to do with the handle and the blade. Most if not all buyers and owners prefer a blade that is made of high-quality stainless steel. Resistance to corrosion is one factor that makes the knife durable. When it comes to the handle, there is a lot to explore; wooden, glass, and so much more.
Adaptability has everything to do with the environment. Are you looking for the best tactful pocket knife? Most people prefer a knife that can be used both indoors and outdoors among the essential things include the pocket clip as well as the safety lock. Also, the ability for you to use the pocket knife using one hand makes it adaptable to different environments.
Why are you in need of a pocket knife? We all purchase pocket knives for different reasons. It could be a lightweight pocket knife for hunting, fishing, camping, or an adventurous outdoor activity. You could also require a pocket knife that can help you as you go about your work at a site.
All these and more depend on the features of the knife that you choose. Getting an all-around knife that can take you through every day is something that you should consider.
It is worth noting that some manufacturers have additional information in their buying guides. They include instructions on how to open your pocket knife and how to close it.
Most of all, many buyers seek answers on how to clean and sharpen their pocket knives. If you need such, Benchmade and Case guarantee you the best value for your money.
Further Read: 15 Best Fillet Knife For Catfish
How to Sharpen a Pocket Knife With a Stone:
Efficiency is one of the significant factors that we consider whenever we buy a pocket knife. When you look up most reviews, you will find that most buyers are always concerned about sharpening their knives. While some manufacturers provide this option for their buyers, others do not. If you are not among those that can get it sharpened at an authorized dealer, you can sharpen it yourself.
To begin with, you will only need a stone for sharpening and a lubricant. It is worth noting that you do not just use any stone to sharpen a pocket knife. Renowned ones that are known to work well include the Japanese water stones.
Also, note that the type of stone you select depends on the kind of knife that you have and its functions.? On the other hand, a lubricant can be in any form ranging from water to oil.? Here is how to sharpen your pocket knife with a stone;
- First, start with the rough grit or side. You can identify it using your hand
- Secondly, lubricate the stone in preparation for sharpening
- At an angle of between 10 and 15 degrees, place the blade on the stone
- Sharpen one side of the edge
- Sharpen the other side of the blade
- Repeat the process by taking alternative strokes until sharp to your desire
How to Close a Pocket Knife:
Pocket knives have become a necessity today. There are different types of pocket knives and therefore, vital to learning how to handle them. It is especially important to learn how to close a folding pocket knife. To be able to do this properly, you need to have a pocket knife with you. Nevertheless, here are some of the critical steps to closing a pocket knife.
- Study your knife. This has everything to do with ensuring it has no defects
- The next thing is for you to take time and go through the user manual. Having this information will enable you to understand your knife better
- Understand your knife. Follow the guide at hand and try to assemble and disassemble the different parts of the blade at a quiet place
- Look out for the lock as this helps you avoid injury. It will most likely have a ticking sound once you correctly place the blade
- Close the knife. As already mentioned, the ticking sound will alert you on whether or not your knife is closed
Frequently Ask Question About Pocket Knife
#1. What is the best pocket knife on the market?
There is a lot of information out there on what brands manufacture the best pocket knives. The truth is brands d matter. However, you need to consider some features of what makes the best pocket knife? first, high-quality material. Secondly, the knife should be comfortable to use; pay attention to the handle.
Third, an excellent secure clip that not only clips well but also protects your clothes by not damaging it. If you ask me, I will list five pocket knives I consider the best. These are; Benchmade 275BKSN, Kershaw Blur, case Cutlery Black Trapper, Spyderco Delica, and Benchmade 581.
#2. What pocket knives hold the best edge?
High-performance is another essential aspect of a knife that needs consideration. If you are shopping for an outdoor knife, for example, a cutting edge is vital. To hold the best edge means that the blade of the knife has a thin angle that allows for a sharp edge.
Again, brands never disappoint when it comes to producing knives with a sharp edge. These include; Spyderco Tenacious, Benchmade? Mini Griptilian 556 Knife, Drop-Point knife, and Case Mini Trapper Pocket Knife.
#3. What size pocket knife is legal?
As earlier mentioned, size is another factor that makes a pocket knife. The question of legality varies from one country to another. For example, I may countries, a knife below 3 inches is counts as a pocket knife.
Another example is the United States, where a knife over 5 inches is considered illegal. On the other hand, a knife of over 3 inches is deemed to be unlawful in the United Kingdom. Therefore, look you’re the laws of your country to be on the safe side.
#4. Is a knife clipped in your pocket concealed?
Again, the size of the knife and laws of the particular country you are in also matter here. In some states, knives of a certain length when clipped and seen are illegal. However, it is also worth noting that the knives are not always concealed when clipped. This is means that after cutting it, our pocket knife will still be visible.
#5. What is considered a pocket knife?
A critical aspect of understanding the use of pocket knives lies in the definition. What makes up a pocket knife? First, a pocket knife is small. Secondly, it is foldable. Third, it can fit in the pocket. Also, it has one or more blades.
Last but not least, it is lightweight, and portable hence easy to carry and use every day. If you can compare the pocket knives from different brands, you will find these similarities.
Owning a pocket knife is necessary at this age. When in need of purchasing one, consider the features of the type of knife you want. Also, note that different manufacturers have different warranties and offer on their products. In addition to that, there are two vital things you have to learn to maintain your pocket knife.
These are how to clean it and how to sharpen it. Always look up online retailers for your pocket knife of choice as there are many types. Online stores not only guarantee you quality but also discounts off your knife of choice.