All those who drive at night must be aware of the fact that night driving isn’t so safe. Having less natural light, the driver may encounter many challenges which include the glare and excessive bright light beams coming from the vehicle’s headlights.
This can cause eye strain and temporary blindness making the driver nervous which could lead to accidents by losing the car’s control. Those who are sensitive to bright lights shouldn’t take any risk because safety should always be your top priority. To overcome these issues, the best night driving glasses are God-send and a necessity for all night drivers.
Their lenses have a yellow-tinted hue with an anti-reflective coating that not only blocks and filters the glare but also enhances your vision, improves clarity and helps myopia problem at night.
5 Best Nighttime Driving Glasses: Editor Pick’s
Keeping your well-being in mind, we’ve compiled the best anti-glare night driving glasses for you to have a comfortable and safe night driving experience. Check out the night driving glasses reviews to choose the right pair from a wide range and styles available in the market.[toc]
Buying Guide: What to Look When Select Nighttime Driving Glasses:
If you have sensitive eyes or afraid to drive at night and looking for the best safety night driving glasses to make the drive easier, consider a few things before making a decision.
Most of the night driving glasses have polarized lenses as they cut the glare from oncoming lights but different kinds of polarizing materials are used. The lenses are polarized to various degrees by different methods.
The first form is where the lenses are made with natural polarized material. These are the most reliable and effective lenses as they never fade. One drawback of this lens type is that most LED and LCD lights appear to be blocked when high polarization lenses are used.
Another type is where the glasses lenses are internally polarized making them very effective in blocking glare. This method is complex and the brands which use these types of polarized lenses tend to be expensive.
The final and most common and cost-effective is the lens having a polarized film. The polarized film-coated lenses are the cheapest and tend to fade over time with general use.
The next thing you need to check is the material of lens as their main function is to amplify light and decrease glare. Some lens materials that are used for ordinary sunglasses might hinder the glare-reducing ability. For night driving glasses, the two general materials used are
Polycarbonate lenses are very common and most popular because of their high quality and affordability. These are also very durable and really light in weight. Polycarbonate lenses are completely shatterproof than traditional plastic lenses. But like a plastic lens, optical quality reduces by the polycarbonate lens.
Tivex or SR 91 which are naturally polarized is the best performance lens material when it comes to night driving glasses. Even though Tivex lenses produce sharp images, still they are very light in weight while also being impact, scratch, and shock-resistant. They are not as common as polycarbonate lenses because they are costly.
Sunglasses may have wide lens tint colors but night glasses usually have a yellowish tint as different colors can respond with light particles differently.
The yellow color is effective at reducing glare at night as it cuts down the blue and white light and amplifies the bright oncoming beam lights. For less color distortion, it is advisable to go for an amber tint. Using dark colored tint may further reduce visibility at night.
It is a must to find the correct and comfortable fit when looking for the best night driving glasses. For the best grip around ears, look for glasses that come with neither flexible arms that provide nor a tight neither loose fit that you have to adjust again and again.
The standard length of arms is from 120mm to 150mm. For more comfort, look for a feature like spring hinges and comfortable nose pads which are pleasant and gentle on the face. Plastic pads are not a good choice as they put stress on the nose causing bruises and headaches.
Whereas, rubber pads tend to more soft on your skin and provide a comfortable fit for a long duration.
These glasses come in 3 major designs for you to choose from.
- Clip-on: If you already wear prescription glasses, this clip-on design driving glasses attaches to your eyeglasses directly by resting on the frame’s lip or magnet.
- Rimmed: The frame completely encloses the lenses and they fit stylishly on your face.
- Rimless: as the name suggests, the frame does not wrap around lenses and this makes this design very light-weight and modern. The frame includes a nose bridge, arms, and hinges.
Most manufacturers also make a semi-rimless design that holds the frame around the lens top but doesn’t wrap around edges.
A little About Night Glasses for Driving
Night driving glasses are for all those who suffer from night blindness, have difficulty seeing at night due to high glare and low-light conditions. The glasses are specially designed to assist individuals to see better and clear at night and help them with night driving. Furthermore, they come in two categories: polarized and prescription glasses. The polarized lens in glasses eliminates glare and makes things easier to see.
Night driving glasses usually have tinted glass that helps enhance the contrast for sharp vision in dark. The optimal prescription night glasses come with an anti-glare and anti-reflective coating allowing better clear vision in low-light areas. They are made from ultra-durable lightweight material making them comfortable to wear for a long time.
Moreover, they work as eye guards or safety goggles to protect your eyes from environmental damage during dust, pollution, and storm without letting anything enter your eyes. They are widely available in stores and online with high-definition lenses.
The Working of Driving Night Glasses
The basic purpose of night driving glasses is to protect the wearer’s eyes from all harmful and bright lights that can damage pupil, retina causing problems like cataract.
The spectacles use glasses that are tinted and refines the vision as it demotivates the glare that comes from streetlights or other objects like signage etc. Glare can be two things; either reflected light or direct light. So, using the dark tint glass blocks glare, UV rays, and heat.
The lenses used in night driving glasses have a filer, yellow in color, that is micro-infused hence eases the strain of eyes while upsurges contrast resulting in helping the driver locate shadowy objects and uphold focus all through the extended journey.
These types of glasses often come with a coating on the lens that is anti-reflective and helps weaken the sparkle while diverting halos which often emerge circling traffic lights and high beams.
Light travels as a transverse wave in which the particles move at 90 degrees from the direction the wave moves. The light waves can oscillate up-down, right-left or any diagonal in between as they move forward through space.
The glare of a road is mostly horizontally polarized light and this is where polarized lenses in night driving glasses tend to be useful. Long, thin molecules lined up in horizontal rows across the lenses coat them. So polarized night driving glasses almost entirely block glare by absorbing the polarized light before it gets through your eyes.
15 Nighttime Driving Glasses Reviews:
1. Fiore HD Night Driving Sunglasses
- UV400 Protection
- Yellow Tinted Lenses
- Spring Hinges
- Lens Width: 2.43" Lens Height: 1.95" Bridge: 0.61"
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are looking for an HD pair of night view glasses at a budget-friendly price, then Fiore HD night driving sunglasses are a great option to consider. Being affordable, they are premium quality glasses that you can get in various styles and designs.
These feature tinted yellow lenses that are 2.43 inches in width making them perfect for night driving. Moreover, these HD glasses lens is shatter-proof and non-polarized which effectively filters out glare to provide you a better vision during driving. They are not intended to be used at night time only, this 2-in-1 goggles also work great during sunset and sunrise as this offer UV400 Protection.
In addition, you won’t have any issue driving with Fiore’s glasses on during foggy, cloudy, snowy, and rainy conditions. Buying a cheap pair of sunglasses doesn’t mean you have to compromise for quality and comfort. The Fiore HD night driving glasses are designed with keeping driving comfort in mind minimizing pain and also the headache caused by long periods of wear.
Additionally, these vision glasses feature rubber nose pads and temple padding making them extra comfortable. Also, they are made from the best-quality plastic frame with spring hinges that adds to durability and comfort. To make it more convenient for you, these are unisex glasses that are available in various styles and colors to match your needs.
Fiore’s HD glasses are one of the best day and night driving glasses that not only block oncoming traffic glare but also protect eyes from high beams.
- UV400 Protection
- Tinted yellow lens
- 43 inches width of the lens
- Rubber nose pads
- Spring hinges
- Plastic frame
2. FEIDU HD Night Driving Glasses
No products found.
If you want to have a day driving experience at dark, then you need to own these best polarized night driving glasses. FEIDU HD glasses enhance color and clarity by turning night into the day while driving. They feature a rectangular good-intensity polarized lens that reduces glare and cuts glare in rare-mirror to sharpen your view by filtering out polarized impurities.
These night vision glasses have a composite full-metal frame with 2.04 of lens width. Talking about the build quality, the temple is adjustable and made of Aluminum magnesium alloy which is unbreakable and makes it durable.
Hence, this pair of night vision goggles is super comfortable to wear even for long periods of driving, thanks to the rubber comfort nose pads, flexible arms that adjust easily on every face shape. Moreover, to prevent slipping, the spring arm has a stretch ability of 10 degrees.
No more headache or pressure; FEIDU glasses are extremely light-weight weighing just 24 grams. You won’t feel anything!
Since safe driving is everyone’s target, these glasses protect eyes by blocking the car’s high beam and soften the light with impact resistance. Also, the wide-IELD tinted yellow lens provides a wider view and clear vision to improve driving performance in dark.
- Full-metal frame
- Full UV400 protection
- Rubber nose pads
- Adjustable temple
- 04 inches lens width
No products found.
3. AKSDESY Night Driving Glasses
- Excellent night vision-reduce night driving glare and eye strain, enhance night vision, improve color clarity and optical definition, enable to see better when driving at night or cloudy, rainy days, making driving safer.
- Fits over high grenade Try 90 material frame-super lightweight, stylish and durable; Dimension-Lens height: 1. 57 inches; lens width: 2. 52 inches; leg length: 5. 51 inches; nose bridge: 1. 18 inches; frame length: 5. 51 inches.
- Extremely durable & lightweight- Excellent wrap around design makes glasses wearer comfortable and full vision. Besides, side lens for better peripheral vision and Eye protection.
- Widely application & perfect gift-you can Use it when you are driving, fishing, cycling, climbing. Also, it can be used as computer glassed and protected Your eyes from harmful ultraviolet & blue lights.
- 30 days money back - customers can return and get 100% refund in case the purchasing is not satisfactory for any reason. You have no risk to try and we will provide you the best service!
If you love to drive at night, then high-quality night vision glasses are a must-have for you. No matter what the road condition is, this AKSDESY night driving glasses will offer safe travel by proving an excellent night vision.
Moving to the specs, this eyewear is made from premium-quality grenade Try 90 material frame which not only makes it very durable but also stylish and light-weight. Additionally, it features hi-tech optical lenses that have a width of 2.52 inches and 1.57 inches in height.
To prevent long-term driving vision issues, it also features High-definition, an anti-glare lens with multi-layer lens protection technology. Hence, these glasses will do the whole lot to protect your eyes and vision, the lens features five layers: surface protection, radiation protection, UV protection, polarizing filter, and enhanced protection layer.
This makes it multi-purpose glasses that can be used during driving besides being computer glasses to guard eyes against blue light. Moreover, the shock and breakage-proof lens design allow you to use it for many years.
Moreover, to minimize eye-strain and fatigue, AKSDESY night driving glasses have wraparound and flexible design that offers a comfortable and secure fit. It also enhances contrast, clarity and can be worn alone or over your eyeglasses.
- High-tech optical lens
- UV protection
- HD yellow tint polarized lenses
- Lens width of 2.52 inches
- Durable and lightweight design
4. Pro Acme Night Vision Glasses
- Polarized Yellow coating blocks blue light that causes night-time glare
- Lightweight comfort guarantees you won't have a headache from using
- Impact resistant, thanks to the aerospace technology of polycarbonate material used in construction
- Comes with Leather Case, Microfiber Pouch and Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Please just let us know if you're not happy with your purchase within 30 days, and we'll take care of you. You have no risk to try
If you are a night driver and want a perfect product to enhance your vision, then Pro Acme night vision glasses are best for you. These polarized lenses filter the light that comes in from various angles hence it diminish the glare we get from the reflective surfaces or from the pavements and headlights of vehicles.
The lenses used in Pro Acme’s glasses make objects and colors appear sharper allowing you to see each and every detail on the open road. Lenses have a thickness of 66mm and length of 40mm which allows the driver to see better at night or during the rainy cloudy time making driving safer.
Moreover, it improves optical definition and color clarity and protects your eyes from bright lights. These anti-glare safety glasses are constructed from polycarbonate which speaks for its durability.
Also, aerospace technology makes these impact resistance and unbreakable. Being so latest and trendy eyewear design, you also get the option to choose from two different colors. Another amazing thing is that these night driving eyewear are not gender specified; unisex is suitable for both men and women.
Additionally, to make sure that wearer doesn’t suffer from headache or eye strain by wearing it for long durations, Pro Acme kept these glasses light in weight that provides you a great comfort level. What’s more, Pro Acme provides 30 days money-back guarantee with lifetime after-sale service.
- Polycarbonate lens
- Metal frame
- 66mm lens width
- Polarized yellow glass
- Lifetime warranty
5. The Original Night Driving Glasses
- ✅ DRIVE SAFELY IN THE DARK: These clear sight driving glasses reduce the blinding glare of oncoming headlights, providing you with optimal vision and preventing accidents while you drive at night.
- ✅PROTECT YOUR EYES FROM UV RAYS: The large 66mm W x 36mm H lenses of our polarized night vision glasses are coated with UV400 protection. Protect your eyes with the best driving sunglasses.
- ✅ WEAR THEM DAY & NIGHT: Equipped with soft nose pads for max comfort, our night vision glasses for driving are also easily adjustable, to provide the perfect fit. Stay focused on the road, not adjusting your glasses.
- ✅ CARRY YOUR NIGHT SIGHT GLASSES EVERYWHERE: Compact, ultra lightweight and featuring a strong metal frame, these modern anti glare night driving glasses comes with a carrying case for your comfort.
- ✅ ORDER YOUR NIGHT VISION GLASSES 100% RISK-FREE: We back our night time driving glasses for women and men with our 100% Money Back Guarantee, to help you buy with confidence. So, place your order worry-free, you have nothing to lose.
Another HD glasses for safe driving at night that is made from the durable and professional high-grade metal frame. The original night driving glasses by Clear Night come with anti-glare and polarized TAC lenses reduces glare from all lights coming in the way. Having a yellowish pale tint improves contrast and colors in low-light conditions so you can see objects more clearly.
They are trendy and stylish to wear having a unisex design. The TAC technology used makes an impact and scratch-resistant. Lenses have a width of 66mm and a length of 36mm. These are ideal for driving at night or rainy foggy days, and also work best for outdoor sportswear as it provides 100% protection from harmful UV rays.
You can say bye to eye-strain and visibility loss! Clear Night has designed these glasses keeping comfort and style in mind; they are super comfortable to wear and provide a secure fit so you don’t have to adjust them again and again during driving. Besides, these night vision glasses have an affordable price tag so you will no longer be dazzled by the bright oncoming headlights.
- Polarized TAC lenses
- Metal frame
- Light-weight and stylish
- Lens width 66mm
- HD anti-glare
6. BLUPOND Night Driving Glasses
No products found.
Are you tired of squinting and straining to see clearly at night from oncoming bright headlights, streetlights, neon signs and more? It’s time to start seeing right with the new BLUPOND’S knight visor driving glasses. Having so many safety glasses feature, it is undoubtedly one of the best night vision glasses that let you see better at night with crystal-clear clarity.
This 2-in-1 premium product is designed for driving and sports to protect your eyes from harmful blue light. The secret behind this is the yellow-coated TAC transparent glass and polycarbonate lenses that filter and block the ambient blue light that causes night-time glare. Moreover, it embraces TAC lens, which provides protection against UV400. Lenses have a width of 68mm, length of 40mm, and are shatterproof that makes these durable.
For maximum comfort during long-wear, Knight Visor features a high-quality thin metal frame with reinforced hinges and semi-Rimless design making it so light-weight. They come with integrated black anti-slip rubber nose bridge pads that prevent reflection on lenses and add more comfort.
For secure storage in the vehicle, it comes with a glasses clip holder. Luckily, this pair is compatible with all types of glasses even the prescription ones. Moreover, these high-tech stylish HD vision glasses are available in 4 beautiful colors; gold, brown, black, and titanium. It is the best choice for sports athletes, senior citizens, and everyone who doesn’t want blinding glare.
Try it and you will be surprised to see the difference instantly.
- UV400 protection
- Designed for driving and sports
- High-quality metal frame
- Shatterproof polycarbonate lenses
- Reinforced hinges
- Black anti-slip nose bridge
No products found.
7. Eagle Eyes Classic Aviator Night-Lite
- NIGHT DRIVING GLASSES: Special non-polarized lenses with Anti-Reflective (anti-glare) coating to filter out headlight, street light, and illuminated billboard glare.
- UNIVERSAL: Aviator sunglasses for men or aviator sunglasses for women that are at the forefront of eyewear technology to bring you extra visual comfort and style.
- INNOVATION: See-More Non-Polarized Lens Technology enhances visual acuity in low-intensity conditions to enhance contrast sensitivity and scene definition at night or in overcast, rainy conditions.
- ULTIMATE PROTECTION: Micro-infused yellow lenses with optical grade Anti-Reflective coating absorb both harmful UV and scattered blue light and help filter out high-intensity glare.
- STYLISH: Aviator sunglasses with gold stainless steel frames, yellow non-polarized lenses with anti-glare inner lens coating. Lens: W 60 mm, H 50 mm Bridge: 15 mm Temple: 135 mm.
See more clearly while driving in dark with the Eagle Eyes Classic Night-Lite glasses. It’s made with aircraft-grade aluminum and gold steel frame, so they are incredibly light and ultra-durable to last for years. The lenses are aviator quality scratch and shockproof to ensure maximum clarity night in and night out. Lenses have 66mm width, 50mm height with a 15mm nose bridge having rubber pads for superior comfort.
Having non-polarized lenses makes these very effective for improving the visual acuity to get better contrast, high-definition, and sensitivity. Moreover, the lenses feature micro-infused yellowish tint with a coating of anti-reflective optical-grade material. Overall, the lenses used have 5 layers with inner and outer scratch-guard coating increasing the lifespan of these glasses.
This offers 99.9% UVA, UVB and 70% harmful blue-light filtration which provides ultimate protection to eyes not only at night but during the day as well. Likewise, they are also beneficial during rainy, foggy conditions by softening the harsh lights which can damage the retina.
You will also get a microfiber polishing cloth to keep your lenses free from dust, fingerprints, and dirt. For convenient storage, a zipper case is provided. It is available in different styles and colors to choose from.
- High-intensity light filtration
- 58mm lens width
- Micro-infused lenses
- Yellow anti-reflective coating
- 2 Scratch-proof layers
8. ROCKNIGHT Driving Polarized Sunglasses
- Night Vision Polarized Sunglasses: High performance polarized with 100% harmful rays and eliminates glare and reflective, scattered light
- Lightweight: Made of Al-Mg alloy metal frame, unbreakable and ultra lightweight. Ideal for night outdoor activities.
- UV Protection: 100% UV400 protection coating. Filter out harmful rays—UVA&UVB up to 400nm, reduced eye fatigue. Designed for night driving glasses.
- More details: Adjustable soft nose pads and metal flexible hinge, carve temple tips to anti-slip and bend random angle—maximum your comfort
- Warranty:All ROCKNIGHT’S Customer enjoy 30 days money back guarantee and One-year Breakage Warranty on Frame & Lens
All those men who want stylish looking and trendy polarized driving glasses to match with their outfit and needs, ROCK NIGHT driving Polarized Sunglasses are one of the best looking glasses in the market. You can choose from a wide range of different frames and lens color that all meets ISO9000 standards. This means you are not limited to buying yellow lens glasses.
Moving on to the build quality, it is extremely durable and tough. The frame is unique; it is constructed from an alloy of aluminum-magnesium that makes these sunglasses ultra light-weight and unbreakable.
This cost-effective pair of eyewear has multiple mirrored HD polarized lens that blocks harmful UVA and UVB rays from entering your eyes. Also, these are ideal for night driving as they offer maximum glare reduction from oncoming bright and scattered light by having an anti-reflective coat. The lens is 60mm wide and 30mm in length.
When it comes to comfort, these sunglasses feature anti-slip soft adjustable temple tips with a bend angle to fit your size and for less stress on your ears. It comes with flexible metal spring hinge, precise screw design, and adjustable soft silicone made nose pads that are gentle on the nose bridge. All you have to do is adjust the frame according to your maximum comfort level.
You’ll also get a 30-days money-back guarantee and 1-year warranty on the purchase of these stylish driving glasses.
- HD polarized
- Adjustable silicone nose pads
- Soft temple tips
- Aluminum magnesium alloy frame
- Flexible spring hinge
- Tough and light-weight
- Protection from UV400
9. ATTCL Men’s Retro Driving Polarized Sunglasses
- POLARIZED LENS - 100% UV400 protection coating, blocks 100% harmful UVA & UVB Rays. Polarized sunglasses reduce glare reflected off of roads, bodies of water, snow, and other horizontal surfaces. Restore true color, eliminate reflected light and scattered light and protect eyes perfectly. Polarized sunglasses cut glare and haze so your eyes are more comfortable and you can see better.
Another one of the best night vision glasses on the market is ATTCL men’s retro driving polarized sunglasses. They feature an HD polarized photochromatic lens that provides 100% protection from UV rays and blue light.
It improves driving safety at night, during foggy rainy days, and all outdoor activities by cutting out glare from oncoming traffic and street lights. The lenses have 40mm of height and 58mm of width. You can adjust the nose pads for your comfort and better fit.
It uses carbon-fiber material for frame construction which is one of the new kinds of high modulus fibers having over 95% carbon content in it and robust fiber materials. The appearance is soft and, hard and also referred to as ‘black gold.
These glasses feature a frame that is lighter than aluminum but stronger than steel making them tough, unbreakable and robust. Moreover, the frame is resistant to corrosion, scratches, and has good skin-friendly properties.
An amazing thing about these pair of glasses is that they come in 5 different lens colors: black-red, blue, brown, yellow, and silver. Weighing only 20 grams, you can hardly feel any pressure or eye fatigue. You are also provided with a high-quality, PU-leather padded case for easy safe storage. Also, we get a 30 days refund with a lifetime warranty on the lens and frame.
- 100% polarized UV protection
- Photochromatic lens
- 58mm lens width
- Carbon fiber metal frame
- Ultra light-weight
10. Night Vision View Square Rimless Glasses
- Yellow coating blocks blue light that causes night-time glare
- Excellent UV400 protection
- Ensuring Driving safety and great for outdoor activities like fishing,golfing and climbing.
- Metal frame PC lens
- Package including:sunglasses+a case+cleaning cloth
If you struggle with eye-straining with glare from oncoming lights and this makes it difficult to see, you need visual clarity and get it instantly with the Night Vision view square rimless glasses. These glasses turn fuzzy vision at night into clear and bright with no glare. Everything you see is so high-definition so you drive anywhere and anytime you want.
Just like sunglasses cut the glare from sunlight, these night vision glasses cut down the glare from headlights and bright street lamps. The secret is yellow coated polarized composite lenses that block the blue-light causing nighttime glare. Lenses have a 65mm width, 39mm height with a nose bridge of 12mm.
Moreover, these glasses are not designed for night drive only; they help a lot during rain and fog. You’ll see more clearly no matter what the weather is. They are also for hiking, boating, skiing, riding, etc.
The stylish aviator frame looks great on anyone and virtually indestructible; made of metal that makes it very tough. Besides, this eyewear provides UVA and UVB protection for your eyes.
The rimless design is very light-weight and comes with cleaning cloth and a protective bag. This unisex pair of glasses has an ergonomic arm design that suits all face shapes. Absolute comfort is guaranteed with silicone nose pads, flexible spring hinges, and adjustable non-slip temple.
- Polarized HD lens
- Metal frame
- Rimless design
- 65mm lens width
11. Wearpro-Night Driving Glasses Safety Glasses
- ❸【MADE FOR NIGHTTIME DRIVING】Yellow Tint Lenses for HD Clarity & Safety Enhance your street vision with the most advanced Anti-Glare technology for Night Vision. Protect your eyes from harsh environmental elements, such as unexpected reflections, bright headlights, and the sun's harmful rays. Our TAC Polarized Lenses are a 7-layer composite system, complying with international UV400 sunglasses standards, designed to cut and diffuse harmful light, for an enhanced, more vivid outdoor experience.🌟
- ❺【HOW TO TEST FOR POLARIZING GLASSES】1--Put the glasses in front of LCD screen and look through the lens--2--Turn the glasses 45 degrees--3--You will notice the color has changed.The light coming through should have been blocked,this means the lenses are POLARIZED--4--NOTE: Only the yellow night vision lenses are regularly used at night.🌟
- ➏【APPLICABLE SCENARIO】 Lightweight Alloy Design and HD Driving Glasses - Yellow Lens Glasses for Night Vision Lens Is Ideal for Usage By Motorcycle and Cycling , Hunting,Driving, Running, Fishing,Racing, Skiing and Climbing, Trekking or Other Outdoor Activities Enthusiasts.[ Especially at Rainy day / Cloudy / Night ]🌟
- ➐【30-Day WARRANTY】 German Military Quality Guarantee Patented Product. We do provide lifetime warranty . Please do not hesitate to contact us if this product does not meet your expectations.🌟
If you want to invest in a good pair of glasses that will keep your eyes safe then Night driving glasses by wearpro is a great option for you. These high-definition night vision glasses provide 100% protection from harmful UV rays entering your eyes. The glasses are designed for driving and outdoor activities for different weather; Smog, snow, rain, cloudy, sunny.
The strong light and glare coming from the car’s high beam are effectively blocked by the TAC polarized yellow lenses having 9 layers: surface anti-scratch, anti-reflective coating, the convex lens, double polarized, anti-wind pressure protection, and waterproof.
This lens gives you a natural and clear vision by softening the light with the help of a new visual optimization layer. These are strong impact and heat resistant than ordinary lenses making them durable and shatterproof.
These premium night glasses also did a great job when it comes to wearer’s comfort. The composite frame is crafted from an alloy of aluminum-magnesium that makes them ultra light-weight. You won’t feel anything on your face; they have adjustable anti-slip silicone nose pads. Furthermore, lenses have a width of 57mm, the height of 36mm.
They not only protect your eyes but offer comfortable wear for long hours without any eye strain. Wearpro’s safety aviator glasses are a combination of retro and modern stylish design that restores true colors.
- 9-layered lens
- Heat and impact resistant
- UV400 protection
- High-intensity polarized lenses
- Natural clear vision
- Shatterproof and durable
12. SOXICK Night Driving Glasses
Now there’s no need to stop driving and going out due to vision issues, Soxick night driving glasses are the perfect solution for you. These are made for different occasions and weather conditions.
Fully loaded with essential features that are required for perfect night vision, they also make a name in the list of best prescription night driving glasses.
Crafted from an aeronautical aluminum-magnesium alloy frame, they are lightweight, durable, and adjustable to give you a perfect snug fit with slight adjustments. They may be a little pricey but they offer premium 100% protection from UVA and UVB rays that are damaging to the eyes.
The yellow coated resin lens is effective against bright lights and relieves the pressure from eyes by softening the strong light so that you can drive safely anytime. Having 62.4 inches lens width and polarized layer, it helps to improve contrast in low-light areas, thereby making the path look brighter.
The fashionable cool design makes them ideal glasses for skiing, mountaineering, running and other outdoor activities as this eyewear provides HD color resolution that exceeds 99.6%. There is no compromise at all on comfort; they feature adjustable soft rubber nose pads with a nose gap of 12mm.
Moreover, they come with a spring hinge design that not only provides long-lasting service but offers ample comfort with zero heaviness. You also get a cleaning cloth, high-quality storage case and a bag on purchasing these night driving glasses.
- Metal alloy frame
- Resin lens
- Polarized glasses
- Adjustable and comfortable
- Spring hinge frame design
13. Polarized Night Driving Glasses-Sox ick
- 【100% POLARIZED YELLOW LENSES】- Polarized lenses reduce glare from the headlights of other vehicles, pavement, and other reflective surfaces by filtering light coming from different angles. These special lenses make colors and objects appear clearer, so you can see every detail of the open road.
- 【PROTECTING YOUR EYES AGAINST UV DAMAGE】 - Driving Glasses with Anti-glare and UV400 protection to reduce surface reflections and block both UVA and UVB radiation, protection against 99.9% of harmful UV rays, keeping your eyes healthy when you go out.
- 【STYLISH AND COMFORTABLE】- We design our glasses with the concept of both safety and comfort so that you can stay focused on the road and not bothered by adjusting glasses any more. Updated black silicone nose pads keep your nose from pressure and bring you a comfortable wearing experience.
- 【MODERN and COOL DESIGN 】- Stylish and Rimless this Polarized Glasses are perfect choice for outdoor activities such as sport, walking, running, cycling, hiking, driving, travelling and suitable as high Fashion Accessory and daily wear all year round .
These are another pair of night driving glasses from SOXICK that have polarized lenses to filter out glare. They feature a metal aluminum-magnesium frame making it light-weight despite losing the feel of metal material.
Being resistant to heat and sunlight, these glasses won’t be discolored or damaged even when used under strong sunlight for a long time. The alloy frame makes them tough and shows nice flexibility without any breakage.
Sox ick has designed these night driving glasses to minimize eye fatigue and reduce glare. You’ll get a full 100% effective UV400 protection; thanks to the anti-reflective yellow coating on the lenses. This makes them suitable for night driving and all outdoor sports like racing, trekking, climbing, etc. Sox ick glasses have a unisex design that is for both genders.
You can manually adjust the glasses’ soft nose pad with a nice rubber grip depending on your nose’s height. Moreover, you can fine-tune the frame’s curvature and elastic legs design offers a good fit and prevents slipping.
There are several options you can get for these glasses that suit your face shape. It comes with a cleaning cloth, storage bag and case to carry them conveniently. These night glasses come with a 30-days refund policy and free maintenance up to 120 days.
- Metal alloy durable frame
- Polarized yellow lenses
- Adjustable nose pads
- 100% UV protection
- Unisex design
14. SOXICK Night Driving Glasses -2019 Upgraded
- 100% Polarized Yellow Lens, 100%UV400 Protection, Blocks Over 90% Harmful Rays, Eliminate Glare And Reduce Eye Fatigue, Enhance and Expand You Vision At Night
- Washable Polarized Lenses Are Impact And Scratch Resistant, With High Elasticity Aluminum Magnesium Frame, Lightweight And Durable, Easy To Adjust Tightness
- Full-Rim Style Design Glasses Remains Classic While Continuously Evolving To Meet Today's Fashion Demands
- This Night Vision Glasses Is Ideal For Driving, Running, Fishing, Skiing And Trekking And Other Outdoor Activities Enthusiasts
Even the expert night drivers can face high glare and eye-straining problems, so it is important to wear night glasses for safety. No more high beam entering your eyes! Sox ick makes pure hand-made glasses with 30 years of craftsmanship experience.
They have one of the best days and night driving glasses in the market. These glasses feature 3rd generation HD lenses that are made from German resin which is better than polycarbonate in terms of toughness and durability.
They are yellow-tinted to block out any harmful blue light and glare from the LED lights of the oncoming traffic. The polarized lens layers help limit the glare to make driving at night more convenient for people of all ages. Moreover, the lenses can block harsh UV rays of 400nm wavelength, so they also act as perfect sunglasses during day time.
You don’t have to worry about accidental drops; the lenses and frames are shatterproof. The metal frame is very light-weight and adjustable due to the aluminum-magnesium alloy used in construction.
Lenses have a width of 64mm, height of 37mm and the frame length of 140mm which fit perfectly on every face shape and offers a wide vision field. You can improve your vision when driving during rainy, smog, foggy and snowy days with help of this Sox ick eyewear.
- Depth resolution polarized lenses
- Metal durable frame
- 52 inches lens width
- Anti-reflective coating
- Easy adjustment
15. Night Driving Glasses Anti Glare Polarized Sunglasses
If you are sensitive to bright street and headlights, you need to keep Night driving sunglasses in your vehicle. These glasses by Night vision glasses improve safety by giving more detailed and clear vision even during bad weather.
This HD driving glasses for clear sight help fight eye strain, fatigue, and drowsiness without any vision blurring. The yellow coating absorbs more than 90% of the harmful UV400. Having high-end polarized lenses, these filter out glare and increases color contrast to prevent loss of visibility.
Made from polycarbonate lenses having a width of 2.56 inches and a height of 1.57 inches, they are shatterproof and resistant to heat and scratches. The high-quality aluminum, light-weight frame is extremely durable and sturdy which securely grips the two lenses. The good news is that these also work as prescription night driving glasses.
Providing maximum comfort and convenience to the wearer is very essential. These anti-glare glasses feature a semi-rimless frame with reinforced hinges that provides the wearer a broader visual field with an unhindered downward sight that makes these super-comfy to wear for a long duration.
For added comfort and safety, the anti-slip nose bridge avoids reflection on the lenses and prevents discomfort to pupil and retina damage. With a modern, slim and stylish look, these glasses are appropriate for both men and women during any outdoor sports or activities.
- Aluminum frame
- Polycarbonate lenses
- Anti-glare yellow coating
- Protection from UV400
Frequently Ask Question About Night Driving Glasses
#1. Can you get glasses for driving at night?
Those who wear prescription glasses, there is a high risk of eye damage due to glare that prescription lenses collect. The great news is that several varies of eyewear can minimize the disruptions caused by the lens at night. The amber-tinted retains vision and shield eyes from unexpected light spikes.
If you are not a fan of wearing colored lens glasses at nighttime, the best choice is to get the anti-glare and anti-reflective transparent film on prescription lenses that eliminates glare and reflected lights. The anti-reflective coating is suitable for high-index lenses. When the reflection of light filters from lenses, this gives the naked eye more color, rendering less blurry vision.
#2. Which are the finest driving glasses for night-time?
Though many brands offer night driving glasses BLUPOND Night Driving Glasses has to be the top pick due to many reasons. The semi-polarized lenses work effectively to filter blue-light and flashes that cause temporary blindness.
The metal frame with great durability, appearance, and style is also remarkable. When tested for breakage, it showed high impact and scratch resistance, thanks to the polycarbonate shatterproof lenses.
These keep distortion and glare at the minimum level and provide the wearer with a better clear vision. Users of BLUPOND night driving glasses have rated them as the best day and night driving glasses due to their usefulness and versatility.
#3. Are these driving glasses for night-time effective?
Yes, they are effective in reducing the strong glare from the street and bright high beams. Driving glasses cut down these distracting lights so you can see more clearly at night. Wearing these glasses makes you see better during day and evening time as well. Offering better road visibility and more wheel control makes driving less dangerous.
Moreover, these glasses reduce stress and pressure on eyes by limiting the light amount that enters the driver’s eyes. Night driving without glasses can contribute to photophobia where bright light causes dizziness and headache. One can prevent this disorder by wearing night driving glasses.
#4. What color lens is best for night driving?
According to an estimation, most of the accidents that occur at night are due to high glare issues. To reduce night glare, there are many types and colors of lenses that we use in the night glasses for driving. Below are some best lens color choices:
- Yellow: This lens color is ideal if you use it in low-light conditions and fog, smog, snow or rainy days by providing great clarity. It also filters out blue-light that’s damaging to the eyes.
- Amber/copper: Great for daily variable conditions as it provides absolute natural contrast with glare reduction ability. Amber-colored lenses have a soothing eye effect.
- Blue: Perfect for common use as it provides real color perception with defined contours by blocking most of the blue-light. Blue colored lenses reduce glare and are pleasing to the eyes.
#5. How do you diminish glare while you are doing night-time driving?
The potential to see at nighttime is less not only for those who suffer from vision problems but everyone due to oncoming bright glare. Glare from dirty screens, mirrors, and eyewear will further worsen the problem.
Keep your vehicle’s mirrors, windshields, headlights, and windows clean to reduce night glare while driving. Opt for an anti-reflective coated film on eye-glasses; they improve vision by lessening internal reflection with more light transmission. Adjust your rearview and side mirrors and make sure that mirrors and headlights correctly align to avoid night driving issues. Always keep the vehicle’s interior lights off as it can amplify glare.
Billions of people have trouble seeing while driving at night, during fog or raining. Also, bright brake and traffic lights can strain eye making night driving dangerous and stressful. An intelligent and simple solution to this problem is night driving glasses.
These glasses may not be the most fashionable things but they are helpful for safe driving. Owning the right pair of best night driving glasses allows you to see clear highway signs and other objects on way.
All the above-listed glasses pass the Global Traffic light standard for safer and sharper vision at night. Join thousands who have improved their night driving experience with the best night driving glasses and stay safe!