Eye massagers are designed to help relax tired eyes. The best eye massager has built-in features to support the massage and stimulation of eye areas that need relaxation. The massagers relieve eyes of eye strains, temple pressure, facial pain, and headaches, among other eye-related issues.
The best under eye massager is unique and high-tech. Designed for pain-relief, the machine feature built-in heat settings, various massage modes, and options for relaxing music. The battery-powered massagers are portable for use on the go even when traveling.
The machine’s varied heat temperatures eliminate dry areas around the eyes to promote the dilation of blood vessels. The eye massagers stimulate to relieve eyes of pressure. Playing the role of a therapist, the massagers allow for better focus on work instead of straining related nerves.
The cushioning materials on the massagers rest on the eyes and surrounding areas for a comfortable fit and relaxing effect. Based on acupressure technique of the machines target points under pressure.
Some of the best eye massager machines have built-in microcomputers for adjustability of features such as air pressure to suit different areas of the face. A remote control makes it easy to adjust features (such as music settings, intensity, etc. on the machine for convenient use.
Eye massagers have both cosmetic and health benefits. Generally, they improve eye health and impart beauty related effects. They eliminate eye bags from prolonged computer usage, and reduces wrinkles around eyes for anti-aging effects.
Top 5 Best Eye Massager: Editor Picks
The machines also work against dark circles, visible lines, crow’s feet and eye puffiness. Massaging the eyes also reduced stress (including anxiety and depression) and improves general sleep patterns such as insomnia.
Our 17 Best Eye Massager Reviews:
1. Esarora Ice Roller Eye Massager
- After getting up, massage before makeup to eliminate facial dropsy
- Massage during mask caring to shrink pores and calm skin
- Prevent wrinkles and improve dry skin
- Massage eye socket and temples to relieve fatigue
- Calm skin and reduce burns of skin after sun exposure.Alleviate neck and facial redness and fever for menopausal females.
Esarora is a leading manufacturer of skin care and personal care products, refillable containers, makeup tools and bathing accessories. They include eye massagers, shower caps, makeup sponges, makeup brush cleaning mats and drying tower sets, foot files, manicure sets, makeup bags, spray bottles, roller bottles.
The company uses high quality materials to manufacture premium yet cost-effective products. The Esarora Ice Roller Eye Massager is designed for facial dropsy elimination after waking up and prior to makeup application. The massager improves dry skin and prevent wrinkles.
When used with a facial mask, it reduces pores and calms the skin. It massages the temples and eye sockets for pain, migraine and fatigue relief. The eye massager also reduces skin burns due to sun exposure.
Females undergoing menopause can benefit from fever, and redness of the face and neck. Choose from blue, green, purple, red, two roller – blue, two roller – gray, two roller – pink and white color finish options.
Features of the Ice Roller Eye Massager
- Available in 8 colors
- High quality yet cost-effective
- Massages face and eyes, including temples and eye sockets
- Eliminates puffiness and facial dropsy
- Relieves pain, fever, migraine, minor injury and fatigue
- Eliminates sun burns and facial redness
- Improves dry skin
- Prevents fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces pores and calms the skin
2. Landwind Ionic Eye Massager
No products found.
The Landwind Ionic Eye Massager firms and tightens the skin. Based on advanced micro-current technology, the massager is FDA-certified for safe skin tightening and firming. This eliminates sagging face and neck, and prevents wrinkles to reduce the signs of aging.
The facial massager wand features 400C thermal treatment to promote skin absorption and eliminate dark circles. Improved blood circulation of the skin around the eyes reduces puffiness and dark circles. It also promotes eye essence absorption and skin repair.
The massager uses high-frequency sonic vibrations for eye relaxation and removal of puffy eyes and eye bags. With 10,000 vibrations each minute, the eye massager doesn’t just eliminate puffy eyes and eye bags, but also tightens up skin pores, rebuilds the skin collagen, and reduces eye wrinkles (crows’ feet) and fine lines.
Ionic Face Massager is also ideal for various facial features such as your nose and lips muscles, forehead, cheeks, etc. The noninvasive tool is deal for all skin types, including sensitive ones to rejuvenate the skin for radiant, younger-looking skin. Choose form pink, rose gold and white color finishes.
Features of the Ionic Eye Massager
- Facial massager wand with heat up to 400 C
- Removes puffiness and eye bags
- FDA certified for safety
- Micro-current technology for skin firming and tightening
- Prevents sagging, wrinkles and fine lines to reduce aging signs
- Removes dark circles and puffiness
- Promotes essence absorption and facial skin repair
- Improves blood circulation
- High-frequency sonic vibrations
- Rebuilds collagen, tightens pores and reduces eye wrinkles
- Noninvasive and ideal for all skin types
No products found.
3. Breo iSee4 Wireless Digital Eye Massager
No products found.
Breo manufactures scalp and head massagers, hand massagers and eye massagers to help its consumers relax and reduce stress. The brand manufactures premium, high-end products for luxury use. The eye massagers are ergonomic and attractive to allow for fast and effective relief of tired and sore eyes. The sleek and lightweight designs allow for eye relaxation on the go.
The Breo iSee4 Wireless Digital Eye Massager is built to support music and heat compression for completely relaxing massage sessions. The massager is designed to offer you relief from dry eyes, eye strain, headaches and sinus pressure. It also relaxes the mind to help you get better sleep.
With improved circulation of blood around your eyes and face, the massager removes dark circles and reduces eye puffiness. The three massage modes relax your eye muscles, except your eyelid and eye. They include high of 39C to 42C or low 35C to 38C, meaning the temperature range from low to high levels.
Combines vibration massage, intelligent air pressure, gentle infrared heat and point massage to relieve strain, stress and aches. The machine presses, rubs and massages the face and other parts of your face for total eye rejuvenation. The prerecorded nature sounds and built-in speakers heighten relaxation or massage session. Easily fold the 180 degree folding design for easy use, storage, and a perfect fit.
Features of the iSee4 Wireless Eye Massager
- Heat compression and music (soothing sounds)
- Uses a rechargeable lithium battery to support portable use
- Relieves dry eyes, eye strain, headaches and sinus pressure
- Improves blood circulation to remove dark circles and puffiness
- 3 massage modes for total eye relaxation
- Folds into a black travel case for easy transportation
- Promotes mind relaxation and better sleep
No products found.
4. Baiyea Electric Eye Massager
No products found.
Founded many years ago, Baiyea is a leading manufacturer of professional flat iron, manual coffee grinders, handheld steamer for clothes and steam eye masks. It has been in the industry long enough to understand the needs of its consumers. The company sources high quality materials worldwide to manufacture high quality products available at friendly prices.
The Baiyea Electric Eye Massager is built with three setting options to support total eye relaxation and relief from pain. They include gentle vibration, air pressure and hot compression to stimulate the nerves and muscles around your eyes for pain and stress relief. The built-in soothing music adds to an amazing massage session with turn off feature.
With this massager, you can expect to enjoy better blood flow and eliminate sinus pressure, dry eyes, puffy eyes, eye strain and headaches. It also relaxes the mind and promotes better sleep. Moderate air compression relieves pain, fatigue, puffiness, stress and wrinkles while tender vibrations protect the skin and eye muscles from injury.
Although the massager has noisy airbags, it massages Sibai points, the temple and sinuses, with the exception of eyeballs. Made from environment-friendly plastic, the machine is soft and adjusts to fit people of all ages and sizes.
The inner cloth is made from a skin-care material for cushioning over your facial skin. The head rubber is adjustable for a perfect fit; it reduces or increases pressure accordingly. Available in a white finish, the eye massager is ideal for everyone. Its portability makes it usable anywhere you want.
The eye massage machine also increases metabolism, supports eye muscles acupuncture point, prevents eye problems and treats insomnia.
Features of the Electric Eye Massager
- Heat, air pressure, built-in soothing music and vibration for muscle and eye relaxation
- Wireless and portable for use on the go
- Offers eye care for relief from headaches, dry eyes and stress
- 3 modes of operation: gentle vibration, air pressure and hot compression
- Improves blood circulation and relieves puffiness, sinus pressure, eye strain, dry eyes and headaches.
- USB charge and lithium battery
- Relaxes the mind and promotes better sleep
- Produces sound at 60 db
- Lightweight, foldable, rechargeable and portable
No products found.
5. Panasonic Eye Massager
Panasonic is an innovative company that has been manufacturing top quality electronics for over 100 years. The company manufactures cameras and camcorders, personal care products, kitchen and home electronics, batteries and headphones, power and mobility tools, and HVACs. Personal care products include grooming, oral care, skin care and epilation, and nanoe hair care items.
The Panasonic Eye Massager is designed for professional use in salons to support eye care. Available in a pink finish, the wearable machine is ideal for female users. It uses vibration and heat technologies to soothe tired eyes and massage surrounding nerves for better blood flow and vision. It’s effective in removal of puffy eyes and dark circles.
Features of the Eye Massager
- Promotes eye relaxation and better sleep
- Uses rechargeable battery for prolonged use
- Designed in the shape of an eye mask
- Removes puffy eyes and dark circles
- Comfortable and relaxing for use
- Effective and easy to use
- Reduces fatigue skin redness around the eye area
6. Mynt Eye Massager
- REFRESH/ COLD THREAPY: Cools rapidly to 64°F to revitalize eyes, refresh your mind, help reduce eye swelling and undereye puffiness.
- RELIEVE/ HEAT THREAPY: Heats up to 104°F to relax tired eyes, promote skin absorb moisturizers to amplify skin hydration and combat crow's feet.
- REVIVE/ COLD AND HEAT THREAPY: Rotates between hot and cold to improve blood circulation and target dark circles.
- ONE-TOUCH MASSAGE: Pressure-activated silicone tips massage around the face to help skin naturally exfoliate, brighten the appearance of eyes.
- 12-MONTH WARRANTY/PERFECT GIFT: Always care for your beloved ones. Buy with confidence by knowing Mynt stands behind our products and offers 12 months warranty for any quality issues.
Mynt is a leading manufacturer of foot, seat and portable massagers, home accessories, neck and shoulder massagers, and pillows. The products are aimed at evolving body refreshment for complete comfort and relaxation. Made from superior materials, the products deliver unmatched performance.
They’re also portable, offer custom refreshment and based on dual massage technology and unrivaled engineering. The Mynt Eye Massager is an eye energizer. It refreshes, renews and improves beauty routines for a completely revolutionized touch. The new technology in cosmetics and a streamlined design supports portable use for eye reinvigoration.
Based on cold and hot therapy, the eye massager has three working modes for custom treatment. Rapid cooling and heating revolves around 1040F high, 640F low and alternative modes. The massager is built with pressure-activated silicone tips based on one-touch technology. The tips massage areas around the eyes to smooth and relax your skin.
The massager is deal for removing dark circles and crow’s feet, and improving the hydration of your skin, among other benefits.
Features of the Silicone Eye Massager
- Revolutionary refreshment technology
- 3 working hot and cold modes
- Touch activated and made from silicone
- Removes crow’s feet and eye bags
- Light, portable and handheld
- Relaxes and revitalizes eyes and improves beauty routines
- One-touch technology
- Comes with a carry case, 1-year warranty, manual and support
7. Breo iSee 3S Electric Eye Massager
- About Breo: Generating numerous international patents and design awards by the in-house R&D Team, Design Team, and manufacturers. Initiated with developing eye massagers combined with traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture, breo is now an expert in eye care skills and knowledge. iSee4, an innovation of the eye massager, adopting intelligent air pressure massaging technology, promises you a fresh new way of eye massage.
- Accurate and adjustable instensity by Internal high-tech motor: Although eye drops can stimulate the lacrimal gland to secrete protein in order to temporarily solve eye problems, it is not cured radically. The motor equipped in iSee4 is able to maintain the precise strength and time duration for people to enjoy an effective eye massage.
- Thermostatic 107.6℉ heating: While hot towels can not guarantee the exact temperature constantly, iSee4 can easily maintain constant temperature and heat funtion around 107.6℉ to promote eye circulation, relieve dry eyes, redness and other phenomena effectively because of its innovative motor and enginnered functional design.
- Foldable & Portable, Light-weighted: 180° foldable mask self-adjusted for almost all face shapes. Wide elasticized band suits for all head size. Foldable design allows for easy portability so you can take it with you wherever you go!
- Stellar Customer Care, Purchase with 200% confidence: We are always dedicated to serve our customers, and thrive on offering the premium qualified products and excellent after-sales service. SHOULD THERE BE ANY PROBLEMS WITH YOUR BREO PRODUCTS, PLEASE DIRECTLY REACH OUT TO OUR UNITED-STATES-BASED PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM. They are always responsive and helpful! FULL REFUND is ganranteed if you are not satisfied with our products and services within 30 days.
Breo is a top brand when it comes to eye massagers, hence we’ve featured it twice in our list. The Breo iSee 3S Electric Eye Massager is based on heat compression, air pressure and vibration therapy to eliminate fatigue, stress and dry eyes for better eye sight.
The massager is based on traditional Chinese Medical Sciences known as the Meridian Acupoint Massage theory for optimal outcomes. According to the theory, meridians distribute throughout the body, and massaging the meridian acupoints regularly results in positive health influence.
With moderate air compression, the massager offers pain, fatigue, puffiness and stress relief from your eyes. Tender vibrations offer eye muscle protection from injuries. The massager is made from eco-friendly and comfortable materials to support prolonged massage sessions. The black head band is adjustable for greater firmness and a perfect fit.
Features of the Electric Eye Massager
- Eye temple massager
- Air pressure, vibration and heat compression (420 C) therapy modes
- Relaxes the eyes and removes fatigue, stress and dry eyes
- Traditional Chinese medicine and Meridian Acupoint Massage theory
- Eco-friendly, comfortable on the skin and adjustable
- Folding design for portable use in offices, homes and while traveling
- Built-in music for added relaxing sensations
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- USB charger
- Lasts 7 days of 15 minute use daily on a single full charge
8. TOUCHBeauty Eye Massager Wand
No products found.
Founded in 1999, TOUCHBeauty is a top brand in the beauty industry. It manufactures high quality beauty gadgets and facial cleansing brushes. The products are based on advanced cleansing technology to produce perfect skin. The winner of the 2017 Good Design Award manufactures face masks, facial massagers and cleansing brushes, and facial hair trimmers.
The TOUCHBeauty Eye Massager Wand TB-1583 is based on sonic vibration and 400C heated treatment technologies. The massagers are healthy, fashionable and professional for both males and females.
With the sonic vibration technology, dark circles and puffiness disappear from your eyes. The eye issues can cause lack of sleep, hence their elimination leads to better sleep.
The massager revitalizes the eyes and the sensitive skin around it for a refreshing, brighter and soothed feel and look. Warm treatment open skin pores to ensure it absorbs creams and serums better for perfect skin. It relaxes the eyes and improves blood flow. Frequent use of the massager results in a more radiant and healthier skin.
The smart sensors auto activates the massager upon touch. It’s portable and takes up less space when packing to travel. The protective cap protects it from damage when in storage or during travel.
Features of the Eye Massager Wand
- 400C heated and sonic vibration technology
- Relieves puffiness, dark circles and fatigue from the eyes
- Smart sensor
- Facial anti-aging device
- Available in white and pink finishes
- Fashionable, professional and healthy
- Smart sensors switch
- Sleek design for increased portability
No products found.
9. OSITO Rechargeable Eye Massager
No products found.
OSITO is a top brand and manufacturer of premium personal care products ranging from massagers to muscle toners. It boasts a large consumer base worldwide for its varied health products such as neck massagers, eye massagers, foot massagers, tens machines, breast enhancers, etc.
The OSITO EYE Massager comes in a cordless design for comfortable wear and portable use. It’s based on three modes, including air pressure, gentle vibration and heating. The gentle tapping of the vibration on your eyes and the surrounding delicate skin feels comfortable. The music is light and soothing for complete relaxation during massage.
After a long day, wearing the device for just 15 minutes daily results in better blood circulation, rested eyes, better sleep and reduced dark circles. The massager comes in an elegance design suitable for office, home and travel use. It also makes an excellent gift idea for your family and friends.
Features of the Rechargeable Eye Massager
- Built-in speaker, selective soothing music and connection to headphones and external devices such as computers
- Air pressure, vibration and heat technologies and working modes
- Improves sleep and relieves fatigue eyes
- Rechargeable, gentle, safe and relieves dry and tired eyes
- Adjustable band foldable at 180 degrees
- Portable and has a sleeping mode for pressure and air release, and relief from eye strain, soreness and puffiness
- Rechargeable lithium battery, white or black USB charger and takes 3.5 hours to fully charge
- Cordless design and available in white, purple and black colors
- 370-430 temperature for safe use
No products found.
10. Panasonic Eyes Massager Eyes Esthetic EH-SW67-W (WHITE)
Panasonic is a top brand in the electronics world. Therefore, we’ve featured it twice in this list. The Panasonic EH-EH-SW67-W Massager eliminates eye strain and comes in a white and pink finish. Designed for eye care, the massager takes the design of a face mask for easy use even when sleeping from the comfort of your home.
The massager machine eliminates eye dryness, puffiness, dark circles and improves blood flow. It clears pores for better absorption of cream and serum into your skin. Whether you want to improve your beauty or relax your fatigued, eyes, you won’t go wrong with this eye massager.
Features of the Panasonic Eye Massager
- Removes puffiness, dry eyes and dark circles
- Improves blood flow and opens skin pores
- Relieves stress, pain and headaches, fatigue and eye strain
- Measures 6 H x 14.1 W x 9.6 D (cm) in dimension
- Made from silicon rubber and PC pad
- 5W power consumption
11. OSITO Electric Eye Massager
No products found.
OSITO has also featured in this list twice because it’s a popular eye massager brand. The OSITO Electric Massager is rechargeable and soothes the temple for total relaxation after a long day at home, in the office or on the go. The vibration massage mode is taps the eyes gently for comfortable use.
The massager is elegant, supports music, and makes an ideal gift. The massager works on the eyes and surrounding areas, including orbits bones, eyebrows, and cheekbones to relieve your eyes from strains, fatigue, and stress.
Features of the Electric Eye Massager
- Wireless, comfortable and lightweight
- 3 massage modes” air pressure, vibration and heat
- Reduces headaches, eye strain, puffiness, dark circles, and improves sleep
- Relaxes the eyes and relieves stress and fatigue
- Calms and refreshes the mind
- Comes in a foldable and adjustable design for a comfortable fit
- Supports music listening during massage sessions
- Made from comfortable and breathable materials
- Cordless design for portability
- Rechargeable in 3.5 hours and comes with a storage case
- 3 months warranty
No products found.
12. Ucomfy Eye Massager
Ucomfy is a brand that manufactures leg and foot massagers, home and car cushions, and shoulder massagers. It uses premium and comfortable materials to manufacture massagers you can sue at home, in the office or when traveling. The company believes that relaxing the body is key to improving productivity in both personal and work life.
The Ucomfy Eye Massager is built in a cordless design for easy, portable use. It’s designed for eye relaxation and relief from fatigue and eye strain after prolonged screen time at home or in the office.
It uses heat, vibration and air pressure technologies to massage your eyes so you can relax and sleep better. It also improves blood circulation and skin absorption of creams and serum for improved hydration.
Features of the Eye Massager
- Massages your temples, brows and other sensitive areas around your eyes
- Sleek and cordless design for ease of use and portability
- Offers fatigue, stress and pain relief
- Improves blood flow, opens skin pores, and reduces dark circles
- Eliminates puffiness and tired eyes to improve sleep
- Relaxes and relieves muscle and nerve strain around the eyes
- Comfortable, soothes and relaxes
- 3 setting options: vibration, air pressure and heat technologies
13. Breo iDream5s Rechargeable Head Massager, Eye Massager
People who spend several hours reading or gaming on their PCs usually develop pains to stress certain points. Most people choose Breo iDream5s Massagers due to their multifunctional use and automatic working. They form the best machines to soothe several pressure points, including the temples, eyes, back, head, and neck regions.
Another essential function Breo iDream5s Massagers perform relieving users from stress as well as improves sleep. This comes about by the combination of the 107 Fahrenheit heat compress and air compressions from these machines. Breo iDream5s Massager does finger-like kneading and releases vibrations to the head and eyes that deal with stress. Continuous massage melts down fatigue and strain in the brain to soothe the body to restful sleep.
Moreover, users can adjust the intensity of massage during their sessions easily using the Breo control APP. With their in-built rechargeable lithium batteries, users continually enjoy cordless massage to relieve pressure points. Usually, a full charge provides a weekly service if you stick to the 15 minutes sessions recommended by experts.
Consequently, the Breo iDream5s Massagers feature adjustable head straps as well as removable massage goggles. Users can still enjoy iDream5s while doing any other activity by easily disassembling the massager parts when in need. Head straps can fit any person since they can adjust to any head size. Lastly, manufacturers back these products with 12 months warranty for any problems that might arise.
- Excellent performers
- Fits well, and they offer optimum comfort
- Designed for multifunctional use
- Backed by 12 months refund warranty
- Very costlier
- Doesn’t work for the head
14. Stress Therapy Electric Eye Massager
- SELECTABLE MASSAGE MODES: The digital eye massager system comes with 5 selectable preset massage modes which can be selected according to individual needs & preferences
- SOOTHING AND RELAXING: This portable eye massager with heat compress and vibrating power provides relief to eye strain
- PORTABLE FOLDING DESIGN: Comes in a small, foldable & fashionable goggle visor style which makes it easy to carry around. The compact eye mask also has a rechargeable battery to ensure you can use it wherever you go. Carrying case is included as well
- RELAXING MUSIC: The wireless stress relief equipment massager features built-in speakers w/ MP3 to help you relax even more. The included USB cable helps to transfer songs easier. Also has an automatic power off function to ensure undisturbed sleep
- ADJUSTABLE ELASTIC BAND: This personal handheld smart eye massager comes in universal size, making it an ideal eye relief & relaxation tool for people of all ages. The headband tightness can be adjusted to fit most people’s face shape
Developing eye fatigue and stress is common, especially to people spending more time in front of their PCs. People have tried the Serenelife SLEYMSG40 massagers and proved that they work perfectly in alleviating fatigue and stress in the eyes. Manufacturers design them with 5 preset massage modes for users to make a selection to their needs.
A combination of moderate vibrations and air compressions helps relieve muscle pain and eye strains. Moreover, the heat compress is excellent for improving dark circles to help users develop healthier eyes. These massagers have inbuilt speakers to enable users to have double enjoyment from the massage as well as soothing music.
As advanced models and people’s choice, these models stand out due to their adjustable elastic bands. Manufacturers usually design them in different sizes to fit different head sizes for people of all ages. Users can easily adjust the headbands to fit different face types and shapes alike. Serenelife SLEYMSG40 eye massager forms the people’s choice and must-have tool for relieving eye fatigue and stress.
Another thing that makes the Serenelife SLEYMSG40 eye massagers a choice of many is their portable designs. They get constructed small with foldable styles that make it easy to move to different places.
Their in-built rechargeable batteries make it possible for use wherever you go or walk. Lastly, customer packages include carrying cases where users will store them wherever they carry them or keep them.
- Portable models
- Serves multiple functions
- Have storage cases
- Easy to use
- Pinches the nose
- Too small
15. SKANDAS® Eye Massager
- Facial massager with stylish and ergonomic design, that fits any face (up to 180º reclination). Thanks to its high durability elastic band, you can adapt it to your head, and enjoy the relaxing massage with the intensity level you prefer - Fully portable and wireless
- It has 4 massage modes: Air pressure massage (airbag) / Thermal Massage (heat) / Vibration massage (vibromassage rollers) / Musical massage - Equipped with 5 default massage modes: Auto Mode / Dinamic / Clear / Rest / Pression Heat
- SKANDAS handheld masager for eyes has 2 built-in electric speakers provide a relaxing musical massage, with your favourite songs - It has an internal memory to record your own songs in MP-3 format and get relaxed with your favorite music – Volume control and forward/rewind song option
- Stylish and easy to use panel - SKANDAS masks eyeglasses are equipped with a USB socket to download your songs and using it as charger – 15 minutes timer function – Equipped with a travel bag for easy transport
- AMERICAN QUALITY: Sold by Global Relax U.S.A. (New York) - SKANDAS facemask body massagers are covered by the GLOBAL RELAX 10 Years Offical Warranty (for further information, contact our Global Relax Customer Sevice) - Instructions Manual in English - Measures: 7.87 x 1.18 x 3.15 in. / Weight: 24.69 oz.
Anyone looking for stylish face massagers should look for nothing other than the SKANDAS® Eye Massager (2020 New Model). These massagers have durable elastic headbands that can suit any head for users to enjoy their massage sessions. Moreover, users can adjust the massagers to their preferable intensity level to benefit from a relaxing massage.
SKANDAS® Eye Massager (2020 New Model) is a fully wireless and portable tool you can carry around to use. These models boast four massage modes, including vibration massage, air pressure massage, musical massage, and thermal massage. They also boast 5 default massage modes, including the auto mode, rest, dynamic, transparent, and precision heat.
Like other advanced models, these models have inbuilt speakers for users to enjoy favorite music while enjoying relaxing massage. Likewise, they have internal storage space where users transfer their favorite songs for massage sessions. You can as well control the music volume, rewind, and forward through the side control functions.
Consequently, using the SKANDAS® Eye Massagers and control panels is simple and straightforward than other massager models. They have time functions that alert users when the 15 minutes massage session elapses to ensure they don’t overdo it.
Also, they have USB sockets employed as chargers and where users can download their favorite songs. SKANDAS® Eye Massagers come with storage cases, and manufacturers back them with ten years GLOBAL RELAX warranty.
- Easy to use
- Have value-added features
- Backed by ten years warranty
- Excellent performers
- Doesn’t fit appropriately
- Produces loud grinding noises
16. Breo Eye Massager with Heat, Air Pressure, and Optional Music
- Customisable Massage and Music: Please install the "breo" application on Google Play Store or App store to customise the massage in addition to the three preset modes. Enjoy a more relaxing eye massage with your own music, adjustable volume, intensity and heat.
- Adjustable Heat and Reduced Noise: The breo relaxation eye mask is less noisy, ensures good eye fatigue relief with a quickly adjustable heat from 107.6 to 116.6°F, helps to relieve eye strains, improve sleep and reduce dark circles.
- Hygienic and Practical Use: Made of high quality soft leather, the breo iSeeM mask offers a more comfortable eye massage. As it is easy to clean and to keep, it is a good ally for travelling in peace and a warm gift idea for your family and friends.
- Ergonomic Design and Wearing Comfort: Unique design of the eyeball area makes it comfortable to wear. Rechargeable, light and foldable at 180°, the eye massager slips easily into a handbag for a trip. The adjustable strap allows it to fit most people's heads. Check out the videos for adjustment instructions.
- Stellar Customer Care, Purchase with 200% confidence: We are always dedicated to serve our customers, and thrive on offering the premium qualified products and excellent after-sales service. FULL REFUND is ganranteed if you are not satisfied with our products and services within 30 days.
Investing in low noise producing machine is the wish of massage enthusiasts, and these Breo massagers stand out for this. Of all the relaxation masks available, the Breo — iSeeM makes the lowest noise during the massage sessions. Moreover, their adjustable heat feature ensures sufficient eye circulation to relieve you from eye pains and migraines. They can quickly adjust the heat from 42 °C to 47 °C to reduce dark circles and improve users’ sleep.
Designed with three preset massage modes, users can enjoy and reap the benefits of massage from their relaxation tools. The Breo App in the App Store enables users to customize massage with three preset modes to reap from their sessions. Users gain double enjoyment with their favorite music, and they have control over the music volume, heat, and massage intensity.
Another excellent thing about these eye massagers is their value-added ergonomics and well the comfort they provide. They boast lightweight designs, and they can fold at 180 degrees to fit into carrying cases to travel with them. In addition, manufacturers design them with adjustable straps to fit into different heads and cover the eyes completely.
Furthermore, these are the most comfortable as well as hygienic of all models in the market. Manufacturers design them with quality and soft leather material that is easy to clean and the best for travelers. Unsatisfied customers with these products should reach out to the customer service team for a refund within 30 days.
- They are comfortable
- Safe and hygienic
- Excellent massagers
- Have value-added features
- Poor sound quality
- Doesn’t relieve migraines
17. Comfier Eye Massager with Heat and Vibration
No products found.
Comfier models form perfect relaxation tools to relieve stress on temples and sockets as suitable massagers for all skin types. Boasting different preset massage modes, a combination of airbags, vibration, and heat functions relaxes the eye muscles to relieve pressure points. Not only do they relieve strains in the eyes but also puffiness, itchy and dry eyes. Moreover, the Comfier Eye Massagers form perfect tools to reduce dark circles and improve their sleep quality.
A thing that makes these models most preferable is the universal design that makes them suitable for specific user requirements. Fixing them is simple due to their adjustable and elastic headbands; they fit all adults and teenagers alike.
Moreover, Comfier Eye Massagers have in-built speakers that enable users to have double enjoyment from their massage sessions and favorite music. There is also the turn-on/off function to control the working of your relaxation tool.
Consequently, these are cordless and portable machines you can use to enjoy massage sessions from any place and any time. They operate using rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, and users can enjoy up to 90 minutes of service when fully recharged.
In addition, their construction incorporates protein skin-friendly leather and ABS covers for optimal safety to all skin types. Those who don’t fully satisfy these massagers should contact the seller for a full refund within 30 days.
- Backed by a month refund warranty
- Designed for multipurpose use
- They are portable
- Safe and hygienic
- Doesn’t fit excellently
- You need to lie down while using it
No products found.
Buying Guide: Things to Consider When Select Eye Massagers
After a long day of work, it helps to relax with the best eye massager. With increased use of computers and mobile devices, we spend so much time staring at screens. Prolonged screen time leads to eye strain and other related problems such as headaches.
According to various studies, about 40 million Americans suffer from severe migraines due to prolonged working hours.
Even investing in multiple eye creams, masks, and other eye care products, you’ve had no positive outcomes. What you need is a high-tech machine designed to relieve eye strains, headache, temple pressure, and fine lines and dark circles around your eyes.
The best eye massager machine refreshes your mind and boosts your thinking power to relax your mind and energize you for the next day. It also improves the appearance of the skin under your eyes.
Whether you’ve been using computers, tablets, phones or laptops for several hours non-stop, the best massager for your eyes will calm your eyes and energize them to function optimally.
With benefits ranging from better eyesight and improved blood flow to headache and pressure relief, it pays to buy an eye massager. Other benefits of eye massagers include relief from headaches and removal of fine lines and wrinkles.
What’s more, you’ll be using the massager machine from the comfort of your home whenever you want. Effective eye massagers for dry eyes, dark circles, puffy eyes, etc., come with varied features such as temperature settings, massage modes and heating options.
Whether you want the best eye massage machine to prevent early signs of aging or treat eye strains, it’s important to make an informed buying decision. Here’re some factors to consider when shopping for an eye massager to help you pick the best personal massage machine for you.
1. Type of Eye Massager
Choose the right eye massager for your unique needs. Heat eye massagers are ideal for opening skin pores, reducing dark circles, puffiness and inflammation. The massager is used with skin cream for effective results.
Infrared eye massagers, just like heat massagers, work in the same way. However, the former don’t feel warm during use. They improve blood circulation for better vision and reduce strain for good eye health.
Some eye massagers come as wearable devices. Designed for prolonged use, the devices resemble sleep masks. However, they’re bigger in size. The cushioning around the eye areas prevent skin irritation. They use vibrations, heat, and/or air pressure to strengthen nerves and muscles around the eyes, relaxing them from pain and fatigue.
The wearable machines also soothe headaches, ease dry eyes and reduce puffiness and dark circles. Opt for this type of massager if you’re looking for long eye massage sessions from a device built with several heat and massage setting options.
Sonic eye massagers reduce puffiness and dark circles, including skin elasticity and firmness. They use high-frequency sonic vibrations to relax nerves around your eyes and reduce eye strain.
Manual eye massage devices support quick use. Available in sleek and lightweight designs, the massagers are gently rubbed around the eyes for a few minutes to relax tense muscles and nerves. Unlike other eye massagers, this type is operated manually.
Manual eye massagers feature rollerballs on one end that moves during use to reduce dark circles and puffiness. They also improve cream and eye serum absorption into the skin.
When picking an ideal type of eye massager, choose between a mask and a wand/roller machine. The best eye massager wand option is manually held for use while the mask option supports hands-free use.
Make sure the massager is soft and lightweight to prevent skin irritation. Silicon is a safe and high-quality material for the skin. Look out for padding or cushioning around the eyes for comfort on your skin, and pampered massage each time you use the device. Wand-style massagers are the most comfortable.
3. Available Setting Options
Most eye massagers are built with varied setting options for increased functionality. They include pressure, massage and heat modes to support customized massage sessions based on your unique eye care needs. Opt for a massaging machine with the most setting options to get value for your money.
Some options to look out for include the following:
- Infrared heat
- Air pressure
- Air pressure and sonic vibration
- Sonic vibration
- Heat and sonic vibration
- Hard and weak vibration
- High and low heat
If shopping for a heat eye massager, make sure it has a wide heat range. Most heat massagers range from anything to 1000F or 1070F.
If you’re intending to buy one wearable eye massager to be shared among many users, make sure it’s adjustable to the size and facial structure of every user. It ensures whoever wears the machine gets a comfortable fit for optimal results. Look out for knobs, straps, buckles, elastics and handles in wearable eye massage devices for adjustability and comfortable fits.
5. Built-in Music Player
Although this is an optional feature, music can soothe a massage session and make it more relaxing and therapeutic. Whereas some machine feature default nature-like musical sounds, others allow for syncing of your preferred music through Bluetooth. However, it’s possible to find a machine without this feature.
Eye massagers are powered differently. Some use rechargeable batteries while others are powered with non-rechargeable batteries. The former option can help you save money without the need to replace batteries regularly.
Make sure eye massagers using rechargeable batteries have short charging times, but longer battery life. However, expect to pay more for rechargeable eye massager than their non-rechargeable counterparts. They can use either USB cords or AC adapters for charging.
If you intend to travel with your eye massager, make sure it’s portable for easy packing and use on the go. You can even bring yours to work.
Eye massagers vary in price from $5 to $160 depending on the type in question and the features it provides. Affordable massagers aren’t based on vibration or heat because they work manually. They’re ideal for getting eye cream or serum absorbed into your skin. You’ll find one at $5 to $12.
Ranging from $12 to $25, wand-style eye massagers are most expensive than their manual counterparts. Based on infrared, heated and/or sonic vibration, the machines are ideal for puffiness and dark circles under your eyes. They can also reduce eye strain and fatigue.
The most expensive eye massage machines range in price from $25 to $160. Wearable devices based on vibration, heat and/or air pressure cost anything from $25 to $60 if they come with just a few setting options. Built-in speakers support listening to music during massage sessions. However, wearable eye massagers with many setting option range in price from $60 to $160.
How to Use an Eye Massager:
The best eye massagers, as mentioned before, use different technologies to reduce dark circles and puffiness around your eyes. However, users follow a similar general procedure when using different eye massage machines. Here’s a short process on how to use an eye massager device for its immense health and cosmetic benefits.
Apply your favorite face serum of eye cream after washing your face with warm water and drying it with a dry towel. Turn on the massager, whether it’s powered by a rechargeable or non-rechargeable battery. In the former case, make sure the machine is fully charged or plugged in to a power supply outlet to power it.
Adjust the setting options on the massager to meet your unique needs for relaxing your eyes. Choose the right vibration intensity and other setting options on your massager. Move the massagers around your eyes for a few minutes or seconds.
Repeat the procedure until your eyes feel relaxed and rejuvenated. However, note that relaxing your eyes with the machine on a regular basis is the key to enjoying most, if not all, of tis benefits. Above all, check out the user manual the machine comes with for specific instructions on how to use it.
How does an Eye Massager Work:
An eye massager resembles an eye mask. However, they’re built with various features to support relaxing massage sessions. They feature stimulating modes which focus on pressure points to eliminate dark circles. The best eye massager blocks out light to help your eyes relax.
The machines use painless airbags to apply pressure on cheeks, eyeballs, temples, eye sockets, muscles, brows and other pressure point areas around the eyes. Other machines feature multiple finger pressing massage modes such as vibration, air pressure, heat, hot compress, relaxing music, etc.
The best eye massager wand based on heat and/or infrared technology open up pores for serum or cream absorption to moisturize skin and increase hydration. The machines can also use vibration to reduce and eliminate pain such as headaches.
Acupressure massage technique improves blood flow, meaning more oxygen gets to the eyes and brain for improved performance. Manual eye massage machines based on rolling or kneading compression may also use heat to boost blood circulation and reduce fatigue and strain on the eyes.
Gentle compression on the temples and eye sockets reduces stress. Airbags inflate and deflate gently as the massager is rubbed around the eyes on sore or pressure points to relax tensed muscles and reduce pain. It also uses compression and heat technologies to relax muscles surrounding the eye sockets to eliminate soreness and pain.
Generally, eye massagers use a combination of heat, vibration and compression to offer tension relief on the areas around your eyes. A remote control helps choose a suitable intensity of the eye massage and preferred duration.
FAQ About Eye Massagers:
#1. What is an Eye Massager?
An eye massager is a handheld device that helps relax your eyes and surrounding muscles and nerves for better health. They soothe the eye sockets, temple, areas under your eyes, brows and cheeks to relax pressure points and relieve you of pain.
The massage machines are available in different types and setting options to suit the varied interests, personality and style out there. The devices are often battery-powered except for manual eye massagers.
The massagers are lightweight, cost-effective, portable and comfortable for prolonged use. They’re available either as wands or wearable devices.
#2. Can anyone use an eye massager?
Eye massagers are made from safe materials such as silicon, making them ideal for everyone. They’re also cushioned or padded with soft materials for increased comfort due to the sensitivity of the skin, especially areas around the eyes.
However, people with eye problems or conditions should avoid using the machines unless advised by a physician. It’s also advisable not to use the massage machines on babies or infants because their skin is more sensitive.
#3. What is the Best Eye Massager?
The best eye massager is effective, affordable and built with multiple features. They also have a long battery life and lifespan. If possible, the best massage machine is backed with a warranty from the manufacturer for protection from manufacturing faults. A warranty may only come with an expensive eye massager.
However, the right eye massager is relative and varies from one person to the next. A machine that works for you may not work for someone else for varied reasons. For instance, you may only want to relax your eyes while another would have the need to eliminate puffy eyes or dark circles.
Furthermore, the machines vary in prices and so are the budgets out there. Whereas you may only have $30 to spend on a machine, someone else may up to $150 or more to spend. Therefore, the best eye massager wand depends on an individual’s specific needs.
#4. Are eye massagers effective?
When used on a regular basis, eye massagers relax the eyes, including surrounding nerves, muscles and pressure points. They relieve all kinds of pain including headaches. Tired and fatigued eyes benefit from the relaxing effect of eye massagers.
Gently rubbing the eye areas or using technologies such as heat also promote better blood flow into the eye and brain. Together with opening of pores on the skin, the machines are effective at eliminating pain, soreness, strains, fatigue, puffiness and dark circles.
The devices are effective, but level of efficacy varies based on factors such as quality of the machine, how properly and frequently it’s used, etc.
#5. Do eye massagers work for puffy eyes?
The eye area is sensitive, but can be massaged gently. It ensures the delicate skin isn’t damaged. The eye socket, lid and areas underneath are the finest on the body, and thus more susceptible to sagging, stretching and fine lines.
Gentle pressure application during massage retains the skin’s elasticity. Tired and puffy eyes can easily be revived using an eye massager. It disperses dark circles. The lymphatic system receives a boost during massage, draining away impurities and toxins accumulated around the eye area.
The drainage occurs after prolonged use of eye massagers. With just soft pats, light strokes and gentle presses, they also relieve pain.
#6. Do massaging eyes help dark circles?
Several causes of dark circles develop under our eyes that most people aren’t aware of. Some reasons include stress, excessive gazing, spending long hours on pcs, and insufficient rest. Most people deal with this problem by leaving everything a standby and rest sufficiently until everything changes normally.
However, this can take up time, and it sounds unrealistic to those who need to continue with other tasks. Instead of going with that solution, you can indulge in a more livened solution that provides fast results. A simple eye massage can relieve the dark circles in few seconds and allow you to continue with other tasks.
Eye massage eliminates the dark circles by promoting sufficient blood flow in the affected regions. Adequate circulation prevents the gathering or pooling of blood in the area under the eye. Regular 15 session massage around the eye region relieves you from dark circles to continue with your daily routines.
#7. How do I relax my eye muscles?
Specialists have invented a lot of remedies we can employ to relax eye muscles. For instance, we have the eye breathing method that relaxes tension in the eyes and the entire body. Doing this is simple since you just require sitting upright and blocking the nostril interchangeably. You need to take few counts at a time for five cycles and testify the experience.
Another excellent method, and the best experts have tested and testified, is the palming method. The process involves a simple technique of rubbing the hands and placing the palms over the warm hands. Of all the possible ways of relaxing the eye muscles, palming offers instant and fast relief.
#8. Does massage help eye bags?
Developing eye bags is normal, and many people struggle to get relief to get back to their normal states. When you develop such conditions, worry less since you can alleviate the problem without seeking specialists’ help. With just a simple massage on the eye regions, everything shall come to normal in few minutes.
An eye massage removes eye bags by stimulating the acupuncture and meridians of the eyes. This helps to adjust skin blood in the eye region to make them aligned. Eye massage forms the perfect therapy to deal with eye bags, and it acts upon faster than other remedies.
#9. Do eye massagers really work?
Specialists have done intense research about eye massage and testified that they work and serve several functions alike. Apart from the health benefits they provide, eye massage is the best remedy for cosmetic maintenance. For instance, they tend to build connectivity tissues to prevent experiencing the effects of stress. Moreover, eye massage alleviates screen time effects that might lead to long-term physical effects.
Consequently, eye massages prove to work since they form the best remedies to the skin. They help in opening the skin pores for faster and efficient removal of toxins from the body. Little sufficient massage aids in proper blood circulation that prevents the possibility of the skin developing wrinkles.
#10. What is the best massage for migraines?
Specialists have tested and aligned several ways people can use to deal with severe headaches and migraines. You can apply some essential oils and products like menthol-based gel to alleviate such a problem. However, a migraine massage serves as the fastest therapy you can employ to alleviate migraines easily and quickly.
Get peppermint essential oil and another oil carrier, and for this instance, coconut oil does best. Into the coconut oil, add few drops of peppermint essential oil to dilute it. Use the mixture to massage the forehead and temple regions; you should do this in circular motions. Do the massage for about a minute with your middle fingers and testify the results.
Eye massage machines are built to help relax the eyes after long days of hard work and prolonged use of screens. Eye strains often lead to pain and tensed eye muscles and nerves. Puffiness and dark circles are other issues with the eyes. Eye massagers are designed to help eliminate these issues.
Available in various types, the machines work based on different technologies to help eradicate tired and fatigued eyes. The right massager is comfortable and gentle on the eyes for safe use. Ranging in price from $5 to $160, there’s a message out there for every budget.
Check out eye massager reviews to help you make an informed buying decision. We hope that you found this article resourceful and it helped you choose the best eye massager for you based on your budget.
Visit Amazon today to order the best eye massager for you based on your unique needs and budget.